Featured Posts

If you have been asked for large sums of money or for huge tributes by Members on this site after barely getting to know them could you please PM their usernames and the brief circumstances. It would really help me to reduce the number of scammers. ...
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hi everyone, I just shaved myself completely for the first time this morning, and while everything seems to have gone smoothly (pun intended), I've noticed a few areas are not as girlishly soft as I'd like. Does anybody have any advice o...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all, I am Kandi Rose, I just named my sissy self and I am pretty excited as I think it sounds so cute, what do you all think? I really wanted to say hi to everyone and try find some people to talk to, I am new sissy in Melbourne Australia, who i...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I perv out on sissies on Tumblr....my Tumblr is my tumblrGw3n So I've been really jacked up on sissies/cds/transwomen that have "baby bumps" It really gets me going, I want so much to be bareb/acked and knocked up. Anybody else having thoughts l...
New Sissy Social Boarder
DOM FEMINISER HERE. Any genuine sissy boys want to be feminised into the perfect sissy bimbo. High quality makeover transofrmations, hypno and training for sissy girls who want to put in effort and be the best sissy they can be for their daddy. No...
Hiya, I'm a 19 year old sissy boy and I'm looking for some friends! Sissies, boys and girls are all welcome so just drop me a message and we'll have some dirty fun ...
Good evening Ladies, I was on what I think has been incorrectly "guessed?" to be a Sissy website today, however, it was really more directed at transwomen... I read the following post and I found it thought provoking to say the very le...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
Honest question here. I am really turned on by the thought of chastity. Having my wife lock up my cock and then my only outlet is to serve her in any way she wants is very hot. I currently focus on her solely, I try and make her cum (mouth, fing...
New Sissy Social Boarder
No idea why, but truth or dare has always excited me. And what better way to play then sissy style! So challenge the person above you to a truth or dare on the forum or by PM. Then choose your own truth or dare! So...I will start...I choooooseeeee......
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
Hey girls I was just wondering what some of your favorite perfumes are ? I love Victoria's Secret Pink, Tommy Girl and Red Door by Elizabeth Arden. All are really good sissy scents ...
No Ranking

Sissy seeks mistress

Sissy based in Scotland who has always enjoyed crossdressing. Have really got into tumblr in a big way recently and love the hypno sissy videos so much, the more I watch the more I get just a little bit more of a bender. I am looking for a mistress w...
New Sissy Social Boarder
So I've already bought my first pair of panties, but I wasn't sure what size to get so they are a little big on me. I'm looking to get more that fit as they should. I am a smaller build and have a 28-29" waist. What size should I get?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all I was just wandering what you like to watch whilst you play with your boi pussy's. Im asking because I always feel guilty doing it while watching something a real man might watch. I look forward to the suggestions. Thank's SissyMack...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm having a bit of trouble with chastity devices, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I've found one which is relatively comfortable, but I find that sometimes my balls can pop out through the ring. I'm not sure I could fit into a smaller ring ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Was wondering what it is about us sissy girls that all you guys, masters, daddies, and mistresses find appealing, and prefer over gg?...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
New to scene and looking for either an experienced and patient, or equally new to the scene sissy to play with ... love latex, rubber, uniforms and CD. Anybody out there?...
Sometime during high school I got really interested in crossdressing/traps which escalated when I got to college in the form of a "sissy fetish" to the point I actually bought some clothes and dildos to try it and I loved it. Every time I w...
New Sissy Social Boarder

Boston Sissies

Hi everyone, I am wondering if there are any sissies in the Boston area. Ive been a closet sissy for a couple of years right now and i am looking for friends to help push me further into a sissy life style....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey everyone! It has been such a long time since i have posted. i have been busy with my second company, a hot sauce company that is taking off like crazy, and O/our tenant has moved out, only to have my stepdaughter move back in. All in all, borka ...
Expert Sissy Social Boarder
Hey there, I'm interested in being feminized but I have hit upon a HUGE issue, which is hormones. I am on several medications for several conditions (epilepsy and a heart condition for starters) and I know this could be potentially a huge issue.....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls I'm having some late trouble with my holytrainer. I got it alright the first time I tried and even once when putting it on my work's toilet (before coming back home). But now, it seems quiet difficult to get the balls to stay inside the...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5709
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5709
  4. Latest Member: AlphaM