Featured Posts

Hello Everyone. I don't think people realize just how in danger this site is. Once again I have to find $159.00 USD and have just been sent a bill for $119.00 USD for the Amazon storage account. We have $47.00 in the PayPal account! As you can see...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
You don't want to be in this humiliating situation and finally be dismissed don't you? Well, I would like to give you some advices to help you have a Master/Mistress, but also keep him/her and care about yourself. These advices are based on my o...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
Everyone is doing so well and such great participation that I wanted to give those students who want to work ahead the next few assignments. I am posting assignments 4 and 5 Class 4 will work on another great feminine and sexy area - your nails. ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am in need of a mistress for further training on sissification/feminization/humiliation i have already learned i dont have a cock i have a sissy clitty but am completly lost on whats next ive already started wearing panties im unsure if i need to e...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Sissy / CD from Germany looking for a real-life Feminization...
What a great first class. Based on all the responses, I think you are all ready to take on your first project. Please follow the instructions below very carefully. Remember, this class is for you so push yourself as far as you feel comfortable. U...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I wear 44 EU size...where can I shop for some shoes my size online (Europe)? Thanks!...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls I'm 29 I am a sissy feminine boi and I want to break up my relationship with my girlfriend of 9 years. How can I do it what's a. Sissy way of doing it. I want to be free to suck cocks when I want. I also think that she is a closet lesbian, w...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Lately I've really been getting turned on by the idea of being humiliated. So I just just wondering if anyone has any ideas for this?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey, so I’ve been a sissy for about a year and finally forced myself to try cock. I invited a guy round and started sucking him off then got really nervous and asked him to leave. I felt sick and was shaking but I found myself craving cock again 30 m...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Is there any excersice that I can use to make my nipples super sensitive? Can Cum with only my nipples?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
A serious sissy looking to get feminized and further degraded. Own some toys and keep myself in chastity, but mostly just want to obey....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Sissy looking for a serious mistress to feminize me! Have plenty of toys, lingerie, chastity and the obidence to do as you ask. If your interested kik me at huytre34...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls I have been with my gf for 9 years and I'm just not confident enough to be with her can anyone please spare a bit of advice because I don't know what to do xxx...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi I want to grow my hair out but i don't know much about hair care or maintenance. Any tutorials for long hair? Products to buy...what I sould tell my hair stylist at first...any help appreciated....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Im Goddess Magda 25y old from Europe Poland. I am looking for young slaves that are interested in doing picture assignments and possible exposure online. I want him to be willing to do each and every thing I say. I he does well, he will be rewarded. ...
Hi all. I have always identified as 'straight' however I have always had trouble getting girls to notice me and rarely ever had a girlfriend. It has been years now and I have been trying. I even signed up to dating apps yet I literally don't even ...
I am not sure if this should go in Assignments or General Chat but thought this was a suitable place at lease. I will have a bit of time to my self in about a week and was thinking of pushing myself sissy(wise). Now to be clear, I am not after a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
What would school be like without an art project? This first team project is meant for you to begin forming a bond with your teammates. I hope you enjoy. In this assignment, you will be working as a team to design a tattoo that all the team wi...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Since many of you sissy students stated that you wanted to use this class to feel more feminine, the following assignment is for you! We have many different levels of sissy in our class so some of you may already have passed this level. For you b...
New Sissy Social Boarder
This was somethin I wrote last year that turned into a 7000 word story. The concept was simple. A whole city is overcome with a strange desire that hyper sexualizes them and turns some of the Beta men into sissies. I concentrated more on the effec...
CandiceMarie Moderator
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
The encounter I had last week where I dressed incredibly slutty for a man has me now thinking. Am I a sissy or not. Wearing those heels and oh so incredibly short skirt and the stockings was an incredible turn on and the sex was incredible. I e...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently