Featured Posts

I have had some complaints and also seen tension brewing in some corners. A good friend of mine and long-time member was given flak for posting some interesting trans related news and was told by someone "this is not a trans site and that d...
Danielle Moderator
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
so I have been thinking of having my testacels removed to help me look more femin and get rid of the source of any testosterone. I like the wa>y girls who have had it done look down there, and I can use the money I get from selling them to pay f...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am seeking a subject to feminize. I will transform you into the sultriest cock sucking sissy that ever existed. When I'm finished, you will be unable to recognize yourself physically or mentally. Your ass will be plump, pink and heart-shapped. It w...
Professional F Dom taking long term subs.Through Skype and I also kik. Prefer Skype sessions because it's more real and genuine. Professional setup, hd webcam, studio lights, and high speed internet. This is my business, and I sell a service.Cater to...
Have you dreamed about a beautiful, intelligent young woman commanding you to obey? Make you serve her and please her with your darkest desires. Well,you need not look further. I am Strict Mistress ( Mistress Jess ), a LA based Dominant.My family he...
I AM DOMINANT Start with me online and prove that you are deserving i can relocate if you want to meet me on real time .. You need to prove to me yourself , devotion , sincere , loyalty and willingness . Before i meet you on real time i am no...
Hi! Mind giving a naughty newbie like me some advice on how to be a better anal addicted, cumslutty sissy? <3 I want to the sluttiest, most obedient sissy I can be, please help! ^^ Seriously though I need help, also some advice on how to keep my c...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Why is my profile pic not showing up...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi My Gurl name is Stacey. I am looking to meet other sissies and hopefully find a few people (Doms/other sissies/etc.) that would like to exchange chats. I would love to find someone that will give me sissy tasks (within reason) and tell me all ...
looking for skype masters ass sissy trish daddies and sirs...
Hello girlies! I have a pretty neat wardrobe of sexy lingerie, two custom made sissy dresses and a bunch of wigs/make-up/accessories to boot. A while ago I realized though, that I wasn't using it as much as I would like. Getting into a big frilly ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey, I have recently begun extensively watching many Sissy hypno's, and I was wondering if any of you had any recommended Sissy hypno's! I'd be fond of any large playlists or downloads ^^ Thanks! I really do appreciate the advice, and I'll try to vie...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi fellow sissies, I'm new here, but I just had an exceptional thing happen and I wanted to share it as inspiration for other sissies out there. I've had a huge sissy crush on a girl in my area for a quite a while. I can't count the amount of time...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey! I can't lie, I have a problem with choosing names. I don't know why, but it'll take me forever to think bout' any sort of name, SO I was hoping you could all help me out with a lil' problem <3 I was wondering if you could help me choose a sis...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello I am Steffie or Stephanie, Steven if were being truthful. I guess I am here because I am...or have been in denial about this. For the longest time I read stories, or get captions, or join chat rooms. I grew up strict fundamental baptist, and ha...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi there ^^ I have recently begun training my clitty to become limp, soft, and obedient; HOWEVER, I was also wondering if progress would be more quickly made if I were to buy a chastity device! If so, would any of you have any favorites or recommenda...
New Sissy Social Boarder

Brazilian Sissies

Any Brazilian Sissies or American? Contact me to share information and histories....
New Sissy Social Boarder

Big and Hard Cocks.

Hello Sissys! Would you like to know how you shave? And what is the best way....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Now I want to talk about something that some sissies dont realise simply because no one was there to tell them... As a sissy its well known to dress as a woman...but beside that it will make a person hot and sexy it has Psychological reasons...it ma...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all! I've been married and in committed relationships for years living in denial. I'm finally in a place where I can live out my true desires to be a cumdump sissy. I've been addicted to anonymous barebacking for ever a decade have acted out very ...
Hi, I'm a big cocked master looking for sissies. Write me a message on this site, write me a mail at [email protected] or message me on kik (charlbu) if u have it. Like Favourite...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 6291
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 6291
  4. Latest Member: CDKate