Featured Posts

Hi everyone, when posting your posts can you please change the category to something suitable? -Choose "general" if not sure. It makes the forum so much better organised, otherwise us poor mods have to edit them all and you may get put in totall...
Danielle Moderator
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Well, I have done it. I have three complete outfits! Well, maybe four. Just got a whole bunch of stuff. Outfit one. A nice babydoll blouse paired with leggings which I can either wear shoes with or my oxford sneakers and slouch socks. Thats what I am...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Welcome to my world of sensual domination, divine bondage, discipline and fetishes. I give you the opportunity to escape your everyday life and let yourself be fascinated and revitalized by my divine dominant, sensual eroticism. I am your ultimate Do...
hi!!! so i've been trying for about a year to get a smooth body without having to shave or use tons of hair removal cream tubes and get stubbles or that harsh sandpaper sensation like skin. I bought a product called Sundepil its a hair removal pad i...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am not your wife, I am not your girlfriend, I am not your friend, I could be the girl of your dreams or your worst nightmare! I've been a Mistress for almost 6yrs, so i have a lot of experience. Ideally i'm looking for a real slave partner to trai...
Is there a Mistress here that will casually train a devoted, committed sissy? I mean not regularly, not for money, but discreetly just for fun? That's who who I'd like to know....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone, I have recently became a sissy and just wanted to address myself here!...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I have been browsing through various sites to order a chastity device for myself. The once I have eyes on is CB-6000S. Now the dilemma I am facing is whether to order it in Silicone or Plastic? :O I live at home with my parents so I want this to be...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
As I love Anna Malice!! Does any one know if I am just a Klutz with Computers but it looks like the site is still up but no new posts since February 22 or so. Thanks...
Expert Sissy Social Boarder
I just wanted to say anyone who is on the fence their with wife about being a sissy, should definitely take steps to come out. My wife and I are alone in Florida on vacation for two weeks and I have been locked in my pink chastity cage every day. I a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
To thine own self be true. Life is to short to miss out on what you really want and who you really are. Not that it will ever be all that easy. That said I think it is worth it. I sometimes get this little chill that runs through me and I feel so...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
http://www.muad.com/survey/survey.php It did excited me...
New Sissy Social Boarder
hi, just wanted to introduce my self here, a year ago i found some sissy captions online, now everything is so strange.. every month or so go back to those sissy sites and each time i stay some longer then i leave again. just found this site today...
New Sissy Social Boarder
since the holidays are coming up i think it would be fun to make a sissy wish list and pick out all the pretty and fun things to set my sights on this year. A sissy's toy box and wardrobe are never complete as there is always something different or j...
New Sissy Social Boarder
23 y/o newbie sissy bout looking for an online master to push me to be more sissified, nothing too intense at the start, i want it to be fun....
New Sissy Social Boarder
anything at all...
Hi all! In the last few days I've experienced this login problem: "403: Access Forbidden. Too many login attempts (Autobanned)." It happens usign different devices as well as with connecting through IP. I was able to enter the site only using http...
OK , ladies, if you go to WalMart or similar store, is there anything there that maybe can be fashioned into a make-shift dildo? Beginner here. Seems with all the aisles, there must be something.......
New Sissy Social Boarder
Thought i asked the wise sissy sages- So i attempted hypno and orgasm denial and i barley lasted a day lol.all i could think of was "must...get...off...". I was even very distracted at work.I not sure if iam able to do that 24/7 with no turn off opt...
New Sissy Social Boarder
What is your definition of a sissy? Am curios as to what other sissies on here regard defines someone who is a sissy. In my mind this is anyone who dresses in female clothing. Trans-g, Trans-v, cd's etc. Basically the opposite to a tomboy. There a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Looking for any sissy sluts that would like to chat and meet up for some fun. I live in Arizona, so if any of you sissies want to be my girl, message me and let's see if we could get some fun started. Mostly looking for a sub slut to worship me and d...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5463
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5463
  4. Latest Member: trixsiss