Featured Posts

Hi girls n guys I have introduced a new extension of the sissy social message system. You may notice a new pink speach bubble on the bottom right hand corner of the site. Click it and see what it does! This is in early development and I will i...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
i am a new sissy that looking for a mistress/master that could train me and dominant me to become a obedient sissy slave.i will complete all the task that been given to me. Please message me if u are interest to having a sissy slave online......
21 Year old not out male, newly into being a sissy Slave but love it already, love having my cock caged, love wearing womens underwear, clothes at, im very submissive and will do whatever I am asked upon, ideas starting off on here or Kik and then me...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I used to babysit for a couple down the block. The wife was kind of a snooty bitch, but the husband was not a bad guy...or so I thought. She had the best collection of panties I have ever seen! I bet there were a hundred pairs of every color and s...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone, I'm looking for french sissy, master or mistress that would be available to meet my sissy for a day or even a weekend I want her to meet other people from this world, with whom she can share (sissy), be submissive (everyone), ser...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Do you want to feel like you are owned? Do you want to receive daily assignments, which will help you become the greatest sissy slut? Do you want to be trained? I'm young master looking for obedient sissy. If you are interested, send me a PM. Sis...
Hai hai, I'm a closet sissy with no experience with real men. I wanted to ask all those with experience what a real cock feels like in your sissy pussy. I've used many toys, some are "realistic" or "lifelike" but none have th...
New Sissy Social Boarder
24 year old sissy slut needs a Master or Mistress to serve. I am very feminine and obedient. Leave your email in the comment or email me @ [email protected]..
New Sissy Social Boarder
24 year old Asian sissy slut seeking a Master or Mistress to serve. I am very obedient. I am very feminine. In desperate need of Master or Mistress. i am available online @ [email protected] Email me...
New Sissy Social Boarder
i love dressing up sexy in mini skirts thigh high stockings and 4-inch high heels then going to the clubs in search of a big hard cock to suck to completion and get my tight ass fucked good and hard tell they cum deep in my ass .im very submissive an...
Hi I am Misssy and I am interested in finding sissies who are very girly and dress up in all girly stuff alot and love getting pretty and sexy for their mistress.I prefer curvy sissies(big boobs ,big butt) sissies who love being feminine and like to ...
im a sissy from Adelaide would love to meet a mistress here but would gladly be a sissy for a mistress interstate aswell just need a strong woman to dominate me!!!...
I'm not sure why I feel like this, but about 65 percent of the time my sissy interest tend to be based around a more mutual/equal lesbian interaction rather than a submission. Sure I do enjoy the submissive side of being a sissy (due to the intensity...
New Sissy Social Boarder
This discussion is password protected.
Sorry, the post is password protected. In order to access this post, you will need to enter the password.
Looking for a sissy to controll on kik drop your kik id below if interested...

MISTRESS/MASTER NEEDED!

Hi, I'm a 21 year old male and have recent started to become a sissy, im very open minded and will do pretty much anything I'm. Told! Kik username is: legenderic2 - any masters or mistresses want a sissy slut and b either very own? Online Mistress is...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Greetings Dominants, I am a Sissy wanting to be a real slut. Please Train me and make me your personal slut. Willing to take up any humiliation assignment to show my honesty.. I'll obey You Masters and Mistresses....
Horny teenage sissy is always horny wants someone to watch her play with herself on cam. Skype:[email protected] kik hulksmasher97...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi Gang; I cannot view any the contents of any members' albums. For example a person's page indicates that she has 6 album. When I click on the phrase "6 Albums" the list of albums with the No. of photos appears as usual. When I click an a...
New Sissy Social Boarder

Sissy from india

Hi, I'm a sissy boy from India who wants to explore my sissyself. Ready to serve online as well as in real life if location allows. DM me if anyone wants to own me....
New Sissy Social Boarder
So I have been on Sissy social a while now, and before that I had another profile, before I started to get into crossdressing in a more committed way. I have also had profiles on xHamster and Tumblr for a long time. I occasionally post ad's on my loc...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently