I'm a Master located in the central US. Seeking a sissy to train and collar, starting online leading to real time. I'm 44, single and without kids. I've been into the lifestyle for 21 years. Adding hypnosis several years ago. I've tranced over 10...
New Sissy Social Boarder
So I've already bought my first pair of panties, but I wasn't sure what size to get so they are a little big on me. I'm looking to get more that fit as they should. I am a smaller build and have a 28-29" waist. What size should I get?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
So I've been wanting to go 24/7 with women's panties for quite some time and throw out my icky boy underwear while I'm at it. The only thing that's been holding my back is the fact that I work in construction which has me bending down to pick up t...
New Sissy Social Boarder
any assignments for a new sissy? i have very little experience of being a sissy, i have some "toys" but thats about it....
just some help please...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Some nights it depresses me to know i'm not really pretty or complete, I guess past relationships take their toll. I felt really bad last week as I wanted to be happy for my best friend getting married but during the service I cried and it was jealou...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi, So... I joined like two days ago and somehow forgot to introduce my self. Well I'm here, and that's nice. Nice to be here. Mostly here because I like to share cute pics of my self with others. Most of them are nsfw. Can't think of much to say...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I posted this last year but it didn't survive to the Beta version, so I'm presenting here again. This is a lengthy and serious piece on what it takes to change your body when hormones are not an option, for whatever reason/s you might have. I will ...
Lola Moderator
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
hello everyone am new on here and pretty inexperienced am not sure if its being dominated or being a sissy what I like and I am here to find out and discover any help and advice would be amazing xx...
New Sissy Social Boarder
As some of you may know I don't really like labels but I consider myself somewhat of an undercover cd sissy. I like to dress up, I get off on anal play more, and I like to feel more fem at times. I'm married and i love my wife, but when she's gone I ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
21st Century Geisha.... Paled face and neck, eyes linned in black... Her lips painted red, and a flower on the back... She smiles at my orders, even tough she knows a toy... A wonder has a woman, a slave to my enjoy... Colared with a l...
Bit embarrassing, but sometimes when having pussy play I will get very wet down there. It almost looks like cum. Am wondering if this normal, or if I should see a doctor about it?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey gurls, I'm new to this site. I'm a 27 year old. 155 lbs, in shape, blonde hair. Bisexual and looking for friendships and maybe some fun in person. Not looking for relationship per say, but a FWB or long term thing would be cool, but it is not ...
Hi girls. I was getting ready to start hormones. I have done all my research for quite a long time. I have to self medicate and I am nervous about ordering from online. I have seen a good bit about inhousepharmacy.vu not all good. In July 2014 there ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all, Sissy Ellie Cole here. just saying hello as im new! feel free to message me and share my pictures. looking forward to making some new friends :-) Ellie xxx...
My wife has adopted a new attitude. Since I'm small, I begged get to let me try to get another guy involved. He has a big Dick . his gay Black friend wantef to use me. Once when I stopped by to see him. He told my friend Donnie, when we came over to ...
I'm a beginner sissy that desperately needs a mistress or master to train me, I have skype and kik. Skype:crazyjoemoe123. Kik:crazyjoemoe...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site, just saying hi, especially to any Real Men reading this! i'm looking to take my sissy life to the next level, so anyone that wants to talk, or play irl, or whatever, hit me up. ...
Hi all!, Imagine you had a choice:- (1) You wake up to be an absolutely stunning sissy. Every mans fantasy, completely passable - where the only thing that differentiates you from a genetic girl is your male clit. Or (2) You wake up to ...
I am trying to find some good sissy hentai (uncensored preferably) and not sure where to look, that is safe or what are some good ones. Anime is also welcome. What have you girlies found and where did you watch then that was safe. Thank you ~...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5537
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5537
  4. Latest Member: Beretta