Due to some frank and honest conversations during and after sex, my wife has come to realise my inherently sissy nature. She is a little weirded out by it but says it is ok if I want to dress up while she's not around. Whilst I would love to have sex...
New Sissy Social Boarder

Girlie Poses.

Hey Sissys! Im Vanessa , i want to have a dress up party and obviously taking pics.. (OMG so exciting!) but im having trouble with new femine poses. can some one please give me an advice? even pics of girls with sexy poses , related links or wh...
New Sissy Social Boarder
What just happened (true story)? Hi girls, long time no see, but I have basically been away from my sissy life because of a lot of personal things going on in my life. But I had a break this week and something amazing happened tonight and I thin...
Hey girls I just came across this cute sissy test online~! It only takes about 5 minutes to complete and it gives you a little sissy score at the end~! I think it would be fun if we took it and posted our results here and we can chat about wha...
Just AMAZED! Been reading/listening to different feeds here and there. Bigots and idiots abound! (not so much here on SS thank goodness!) Maybe if I give them a little instruction in crayon colors they might get it!... Sexual identity is very ...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
http://www.muad.com/survey/survey.php It did excited me...
New Sissy Social Boarder
So i like to write naught stories and I am wondering what people might like to see? I will write anything with a few exceptions. I don't do snuff, scat, stuff like that. I do younger people, teens mostly, and if I do anything with kids, it is a body ...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
I am the kind of dominant Lady you thought only existed in your dreams: classy, sophisticated, intelligent, creative, yet powerful. My proficient skills will excite and intimidate you... but my intuitive nature will make you feel safe in your submiss...
Hello, This has bothered me for quite some time now, i don't understand why people feel the need to use, this kind of language within our community. I'm bi-racial (African-American,Irish and English) and i grew up in England during the 80s. The racis...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am a real very experienced Trans Mistress looking for a sexy and obidient sissy maid to serve and obery all my commands at my home and this 24/7. If you think you might be up to the task, you may apply. I live in Canada and my sissy will with ti...
Hi Sissy Sisters, I only discovered Unity3D a while ago, and since then I've got an idea for a social sissy video game. I do code and design in my profession, so I was just wondering if there are other sissies or daddies who are into coding, desi...
New Sissy Social Boarder

happy

How does anal sex actually feel like??...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all! This is pretty much a re-introduction to me. I was the semi-active "GurlyBoi". Most of you won't know me, but I was a big time lurker till last week. I discovered someone got acces to my imgur account, and, since I am still pretty much fu...
Hi, I'm Aaron. I'm a master seeking a sissy to be treated as a princess and fucked like a whore (for the lack of better words) I would be passionate towards you, I will treat you as a girl, I will be considerate towards you and even dominant when re...
Hey gurls, I was wondering about penis size, I am abit small compared with other men. is this okay? It could never satisfy a woman. thankies x...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I've decided that I want someone asigments so I can become more feminine in my everyday life it might be something I have to do everyday or something feminine I must go out and buy or go out and shop and buy something only women would buy In short,...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone, I am a new sissy maid fir my wife. It has been a long time coming but she has finally agreed to have me serve her. I am totally loving it. I hope we can be friends as converse on how to be a good maid for her! Anyone know of any good boo...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi I am new sissy on this site , feel free to chat with me here or on kik my username: soctshmint...
Heeello! My name is Arielle and I'm really glad I found this site :3 I started sissying 3 years ago and I'd like to share my experiences and also meet new people online. Hope we'll have a lot of fun together and I also hope you'll like my pictures ...
Homework for all of you: Look up information on how to massage your perineum (external, between scrotum and anus) as a way to masturbate in a more female manner....

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5393
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5393
  4. Latest Member: OberynDom