Featured Posts

Hello everyone, So we have now introduced browser push notifications to sissy social (full mobile push is still in development). This now works with all know browsers and also should work on android devices. Apple is slightly more tricky to imp...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
You don't want to be in this humiliating situation and finally be dismissed don't you? Well, I would like to give you some advices to help you have a Master/Mistress, but also keep him/her and care about yourself. These advices are based on my o...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
Hi. New sub TS sissy here, checkin' in. Much love, Autumn...
Sandy By Madam Rebecca Sandy’s mother had always watched over him. She had been left a single mother by a boyfriend who did not care about or respect women. Mother was going to make sure Sandy did not grow up to be the same way. When Sandy turned...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Sissy wannabe, in Atlanta area seeking Mistress or Master....
New Sissy Social Boarder
This is for the girls who keep this side hidden: How do you explain away your shaved legs? I know there are certain excuses I could use -- serious cyclist, swimmer, etc. -- but none are realistic for those that know me. I'm fine keeping smooth fro...
New Sissy Social Boarder
sissy in greece searching for mistress or dom...
When I signed up for an account the email I received displayed my password as cleartext, which implies there might be some major security issues with the way passwords are stored on the site. I am not TOO informed about security, so I hope I am wron...
Do you know what sensations there are before sissygasm? i cant get it ...
Looking for someone to fill me up in Eugene, Oregon. Not a sissy yet just want to get fucked...
New Sissy Social Boarder
want to become a sissy but still live with my folks i cant drive if i want to go some were i have to ask me mom to take me there i allso i think am gay or trans i also need advice on how to stand up for my self and be able to buy what i want am just...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Would it be a ruined orgasm if you use a vibrator on your locked sissy clit ? And explode cum everywhere?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
This article was found here: http://saragirlsissyconfessions.blogspot.co.za/2013/09/chastity-it-does-sissy-good.html?zx=c381de74747e3b3b I thought I would share here as I completely agree with what has been written: Why is chastity particularly...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
I need someone to help with these steps and we can go slow l I left once a week or everyday .. please mistress or sirs ..have a great night everyone ???...
Men love blowjobs. The human mouth and throat can provide a variety of sensations to a Man’s cock that cannot be replicated any other way. However, Men love blowjobs not only for the physical pleasure, but also for the emotional pleasure of seeing...
Hello everyone! I'm an avid gamer as well as being a little sissy, and I was thinking there are probably a lot of sissy gamers on this site I'm interested to see what you girls like to play, and for some suggestions on some cute girly games we can ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Probably not supposed to be mentioning other sites, but I'm really missing chatting at Mrs. Silks! Anybody know what's up? Any good alternatives? Club Sissy sucks now and nobody seems to be chatting here.......
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello sisters. First, sorry for my english. I had an account here for long but i never post, i dont know why, but now i feel to ask for a big advice. I have an account on a romanian site, but "sisters" on there are not so cooperative so i c...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone! I hope you don’t mind me dropping this post here! I just want to say ‘hello’ and to introduce myself! My name is Kayla West, I’m 21, trans-female and I’m from Aberdeen in Scotland! I also study film at the University of Aberdeen an...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello everyone. I am naughty as hell, and really can't keep up with it, like most of us here. I have experience, so not my first time, but I never managed to meet a real sissy slut to be friends with, girlfriends, fuckbuddies, my slut, or my sissy...
Hey gurls I’m looking for some good feminization and sissification Hypnos really any Hypnos that work really good also am looking for cock worship/sucking Hypnos thanks in advance ?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
23 y/o sissy slut who lives alone. I love getting fucked up on drugs and abusing and humiliating myself for men on kik. Almost all the time have a cucumber, hot wax candles, spoons & spatulas for spanking, clothespins, permanent marker and ice cu...

There are no discussions available here currently