Featured Posts

Hello Dear and valued Sissy Social Members! We are at that point in the month where sadly I have to transfer $159.00 USD to our friendly and efficient server hosting company to continue hosting sissy social. Quite simply if this is not done then t...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
So I have been on Sissy social a while now, and before that I had another profile, before I started to get into crossdressing in a more committed way. I have also had profiles on xHamster and Tumblr for a long time. I occasionally post ad's on my loc...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls! Is there anyone here using lidocaine cream to anesthetize the clitty? I'm currently doing this with a 2% lidocaine ointment and the results are awesome. I can't feel it for at least two hour...it seems to disappear inside my panties and th...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
I'm a Master looking for a sissy who will listen and do what I say no matter what if interested message me...
New Sissy Social Boarder
My Sissy video's https://www.manyvids.com/Video/358431/SISSY-DOGGY-TWERK-AND-TEASE/...
New Sissy Social Boarder
What is the best website to meet other CDs and sissys?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello. Could you girls tell me where should I start from becoming limp and cumming? I searched a lot over the web, but couldn't find the proper instructions how to start cumming when limp. thanks ...
Hey there everybody, my name is Kira and lately I rellay got into Sissy assingments and tasks to fullfill. So my question now is do you know any sites or chatrooms where I'm able to get this kind of tasks? I'll be very happy for an answer... Love,...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello fellow sissies! I am looking for another sissy to play with - I want to practice my blowjob skills.I live in Cincinnati (Montgomery area); I am 6''2", salt and pepper hair, mid 40's, 220#, and LOVE to suck cock ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I just recently discovered that using maxi pads is a great way to help with tucking, it also makes one feel more feminine, as well as keeping my panties cleaner longer, lol, my clitty tends to drip when I get excited, so the pad catches that instead ...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder

My blog

My blog is here. Its not strictly sissy but its heading that way lol. BLOG Hope you enjoy it....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hiiii, I'm Vanessa and I'm looking for an understanding Mistress/Master to help feminize me....
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm a new gurl here, I really like to be hypnotized, I also like anal and bondage. I've been waiting 6 years to make this change and I think I'm ready...
Hello glorious mistress. I am a sissy and am about to start a new life. I have my HRT pills and a new place. I need a mistress who wants to control me and teach me how to become a woman. I will obey dutifully and do absolutely anyhthing, even if it m...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello all of you beautiful sissies! I am a 30 year old Daddy Dom type who is looking for the perfect little sissy. Canadian sissies would be great! If you are not in Canada then it isn't the end of the world but would like to meet up at some point...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone. Signed up yesterday but only just got on to update things. I am new and inexperienced but keen to learn and pleasant to chat to so please feel free to say hi. Shona...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am searching for a mistress that will feminize me! Force me into panties, pantyhose and a chastity device and let me do all you want!...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I want boobs what are the best ways for me to get them ik its a big step but i plan on becoming shemale big turn on off waking up with boobs...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I just got back from my doctor and have both my Estradiol & Spironolactone.... big moment for me and so proud and happy today... just wanted to share...
New Sissy Social Boarder
First of all a good sissy never cums...but if you came from anal or just came in any ways...put it in a good use!! How? Well the first thing that comes to mind is eating it...well that is a great thing to do, a real sissy has to eat cum But after a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi Im seeking TS/TGIRL or Expert sissy or mistress to train me anal online. For the benefit and desire of both. You can use me for your own purpose too....
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently