Username:
Password:
Remember me

TOPIC: How to Dress As a Sissy?

• Page:

#9600 2 months 1 week ago How to Dress As a Sissy?

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 12

Excellent advice from The Sissy Maker..thank you. My preference is to try to be as 'girly' as possible; so wedges with straps rather than high heels and sparkly pop socks bought from Miss Selfridges work well for me. Instead of fancy white lingerie, which I am addicted to, I find wearing less slutty panties is a bonus when I go out shopping. The suggestion of oversized glasses is brilliant and I shall leave this post to go and buy a pair now !
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CandiceMarie

#9601 2 months 1 week ago How to Dress As a Sissy?

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 12

Wow your description of yourself in schoolgirl sissy mode is a real turn on. Not sure who has told you it was mandatory to be dressed like this all the time, but you certainly should be congratulated on your choices and commitment. What type of skirt would you wear and would your pretty pink panties panties be visible for the teacher when you are sitting at your desk ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: CandiceMarie

#9611 2 months 1 week ago How to Dress As a Sissy?

NOW ONLINE

Platinum Boarder

Thank you received: 712

I think a point to be made here is some sissies can only do so much. You may not be able to dress up or only do it at home. There are ways to do it it in public in secret. A pair of panties, for instance. In most cases, you can be wearing panties under your male clothes often. A camisole or a non padded, no under wire bra or camisole can be worn some times, little things that may not be noticed by others, but you'll know. It will remind you that you are a sissy. There are many levels of sissy, so you should do what you can, when you can and enjoy it :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: luvgummiworms

#9617 2 months 1 week ago How to Dress As a Sissy?

Platinum Boarder

Thank you received: 456

Marlene, love the school girl look! I bet you are so cute in your school girl outfit! I enjoy wearing mine too.

#9634 2 months 1 week ago How to Dress As a Sissy?

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 3

They told me it was mandatory under my outfit of the day-to-day, I should always wear pink thong, garter belt and stockings 3/4 to learn how to be a good sissy and train well.

It is mandatory?

#9638 2 months 1 week ago How to Dress As a Sissy?

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Hi Girls, l like too Marlene's outfits and love to be dressed like a schoolgirl or a ballerina with a tutu.
I had an online mistress who made me dressed like this at home. I think that schoolgirl outfi or ballerina tutu is a perfect way to learn girly manners and attitude, to feel like a girl !
The following user(s) said Thank You: sissy sophie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Online Now!

Trending Topics

Top UK Bookmakers b.betroll.co.uk betfair
How to get bonus http://l.betroll.co.uk/ LB
Sign in with Facebook