Featured Posts

Hello Everyone. I don't think people realize just how in danger this site is. Once again I have to find $159.00 USD and have just been sent a bill for $119.00 USD for the Amazon storage account. We have $47.00 in the PayPal account! As you can see...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
You don't want to be in this humiliating situation and finally be dismissed don't you? Well, I would like to give you some advices to help you have a Master/Mistress, but also keep him/her and care about yourself. These advices are based on my o...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
Hey guys, just a quick update. Sorry for being very absent of late, I have some planned site updates, actually major ones which are ready to go. I am dealing with a really difficult period. I just feel very sad. One of best friends died recent...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
As a sissy who enjoys recreational drugs, I love getting all messed up and perving out to some intense Hypno vids. I Have been experimenting with psychedelics such as mushrooms and LSD, and I must admit, in a sissy mindset, the drugs really make the ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I've bought two in my life. One was metal and it was way too heavy for me. The other was pink plastic and it always felt like it was about to break. I don't want to waste my money this time around so I want to know: what's the best chastity device y...
Hello. i just joined the site, wanted to say hello. It has been a while for me since i first got into sissification. When i was younger i served quite a few different Masters/Mistresses. But life dragged me away. It was never a lifestyle for me....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello, what do you think about Zoofilia? I was told I have to learn everything to be a good slut sissy bimbo. I was told I have to be trained in bestiality, and give my ass to big dog. What do you think about sex with dogs? Do I need to have a d...
New Sissy Social Boarder
idk, I'm new here just wanted to say hi. ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi i'm a sissy slut 23 y/o. Every time I do drugs I feel like such a girly slut that is submissive to alpha men. I want to be used and abused. If you want to use me please add me on kik with my user @sissyused. Everytime I log in I will be super high...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi i'm a sissy slut 23 y/o. Every time I do drugs I feel like such a girly slut that is submissive to alpha men. I want to be used and abused. If you want to use me please add me on kik with my user @sissyused. Everytime I log in I will be super high...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone. My name is Marco I'm 26 years old and I'm here beacuse I'm looking for a feminine boy who want to be my doll and let me play with her. I like to play with new and not experienced ones. I really like the idea of someone that day by da...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone. I'm 22 years old thin hairy boy and I'm here beacuse I'm looking for a sissy/crossdresser that will play with me and transform me into there slave, toy I like to play with new and not experienced ones. I really like the idea of someon...
Hi everyone. I'm 26 years old man and I'm here beacuse I'm looking for a feminine boy that will let me play with him to be transformed in my personal doll. I like to play with new and not experienced ones. I really like the idea of someone that ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Here a basic sissy assignment for you wanna be sissies who wish training. This is a very basic assignment. For this assignment you should be dressed in a skirt and your highest heels. Take a picture of yourself. Go to a grocery store that has ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm not looking for someone to just trade pics or roll play with. I will say though that I love big dicks so I won't complain about pics of those, but if you just want someone to jack off to and don't want to help at all then you will end up getting ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Are you interested by learning how I became a mistress and how and why I have a sissy maid now? http://www.sissysocial.net/blogs/2986-how-did-i-became-sissy-lou-story-of-my-life-prelude http://www.sissysocial.net/blogs/2989-how-did-i-became-si...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey girls I just came across this cute sissy test online~! It only takes about 5 minutes to complete and it gives you a little sissy score at the end~! I think it would be fun if we took it and posted our results here and we can chat about wha...
Any sissies from India?...
Hi Everyone! I've had sissy thoughts for few weeks now but I've decided I might finally act on them, I've got bit of free and alone time soon so it's time to explore with some new toys If anyone has any recommendations for a newbie I'd love to...
I'm looking for a sissy to be my online slave and to be used as a toy, daily pics etc... i don't mind experience but you must have a cage and some toys, pm for more info...
I'm seeking a young sissy preferably with little experience as a sissy slave but any experience is acceptable. On-line training first leading to in-person LTR service. Transitioning, gay service, chastity, humiliation, and punishment...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi fellow sissies! I'm somewhat new here, and to this lifestyle, but loving it. I would love to connect with other sissies online, and in person, if possible. Let's talk, gurls! KISSES!...

There are no discussions available here currently