Featured Posts

If you have been asked for large sums of money or for huge tributes by Members on this site after barely getting to know them could you please PM their usernames and the brief circumstances. It would really help me to reduce the number of scammers. ...
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Is it possible or could it be possible to change the default background image of the website to all white? No offense to the designer/s, but I find the image of the women in the background of every page extremely distracting. It is a little to busy f...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Me and my partner went on a mini vacation to one of our favorite colorado towns (steamboat). We hit the shops up and down, and probably spent 2200 bucks combined. lol New boots, dresses and even a sexy bikini to wear to the hot tub at the hotel...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone, I just shaved myself completely for the first time this morning, and while everything seems to have gone smoothly (pun intended), I've noticed a few areas are not as girlishly soft as I'd like. Does anybody have any advice o...
New Sissy Social Boarder
OK, is it weird if a Transgender woman or a sissy boy or shemale or ladyboy wear a pad because she liked, because it was a thing that most women did.. So I was just wondering if anyone here, even not needing, already used, or use, a pad due... Emotio...
I would love to be trained by a Mistress to be a very effeminate sissy maid, the idea of being put into service in a pretty maids satin uniform with the little short skirt and big ruffled lace underskirt with white stocking and big high heels with ...
hey my daddy who has been training me online and with supplies he sends wants to meet up and fuck me. i really want to make him happy but im having some trouble with anal. im using butt plugs, keeping them in for long periods of time and then fucki...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all!!! This is my first post on the site, so a brief introduction of myself: My name is Patrick (biological male) but I prefer being called Patricia (I may change that name soon, I have other ideas that may be better :P ). I identify as a Fema...
Since being introduced to Tumblr I have built up a good collection of them. I love the ones that humiliate the reader by calling them sissy and faggot and suggesting that every day you get a little bit more gay. Can anyone suggest any good Tumblr sit...
This discussion is password protected.
Sorry, the post is password protected. In order to access this post, you will need to enter the password.
I'm new here and very shy, i would like to be sissified and am willing to submit fully. I have lots of fetishes such as bdsm, latex and more...
How to Cross dress & Pass As a Girl 12 Cross dressing Tips 1. Dress your age. Always dress appropriately for your age. Never try styles that maybe too young or too old for you . 2. Take it easy . Never rush while getting ready. If you are super...
How effective are herbs for feminization?, Has anyone been feminized taking them, if so what is the dosage and which herbs work better....
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hi, does any of you sissies have experience with sissify.com or other sites which offer online training? Thanks! :-)...
New Sissy Social Boarder
DOM looking for submissive sissy to fuck until they are addicted to my cock. Im a 21 year old army MP aggressive DOM. Fit and high sex drive. Reply if you are in SD and looking for a master....
Can I tell you a secret? (Oh what am I saying! We're all girlfriends here, aren't we?) Remember that time I caught you going through my panty drawer? Well, I wasn't nearly as angry as I led you to believe. I surely acted angry, didn't I? Your little...
Re post ! I am an Amazonian, flame haired, beautiful, highly intelligent, English-born Dominant. I have 6 years Lifestyle experience, though I have known about my dominant nature and used it to my advantage from an early age! All levels welcome fro...
Hello everyone, I have a sissy question and I hope that you can help me with, I want to have a sissy orgasm without touching my clity, however I do not have any sex toys and I hope to achieve this orgasim with my fingers only. So is this possible...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I've just bought a sex machine.. it wasn't cheap but i am not regretting it at all. I tried it today and wow ... it game new meaning to fucking.. now the dildo it self it uses isn't big... but it get the work done. I rode it for while and i was dripp...
Honest question here. I am really turned on by the thought of chastity. Having my wife lock up my cock and then my only outlet is to serve her in any way she wants is very hot. I currently focus on her solely, I try and make her cum (mouth, fing...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello am from http://www.kinklysexy.com we have just got several new items in please check us out type youtube for 10 percent off at the checkout also, we want to hear from you for suggestion,s product request please leave a comment below or email ...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently