Hey gurls, I'm new to this site. I'm a 27 year old. 155 lbs, in shape, blonde hair. Bisexual and looking for friendships and maybe some fun in person. Not looking for relationship per say, but a FWB or long term thing would be cool, but it is not ...

hi am new

hello everyone am new on here and pretty inexperienced am not sure if its being dominated or being a sissy what I like and I am here to find out and discover any help and advice would be amazing xx...
New Sissy Social Boarder
just some help please...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls. I was getting ready to start hormones. I have done all my research for quite a long time. I have to self medicate and I am nervous about ordering from online. I have seen a good bit about inhousepharmacy.vu not all good. In July 2014 there ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello all! My name is Stacy! I just found this site a couple days ago and I am absolutely excited to have found this place! I am currently a beginner and am working towards becoming more girly. I have recently started working out more to tone up and...
Some nights it depresses me to know i'm not really pretty or complete, I guess past relationships take their toll. I felt really bad last week as I wanted to be happy for my best friend getting married but during the service I cried and it was jealou...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all, Sissy Ellie Cole here. just saying hello as im new! feel free to message me and share my pictures. looking forward to making some new friends :-) Ellie xxx...
My wife has adopted a new attitude. Since I'm small, I begged get to let me try to get another guy involved. He has a big Dick . his gay Black friend wantef to use me. Once when I stopped by to see him. He told my friend Donnie, when we came over to ...
I'm a beginner sissy that desperately needs a mistress or master to train me, I have skype and kik. Skype:crazyjoemoe123. Kik:crazyjoemoe...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm a Master located in the central US. Seeking a sissy to train and collar, starting online leading to real time. I'm 44, single and without kids. I've been into the lifestyle for 21 years. Adding hypnosis several years ago. I've tranced over 10...
New Sissy Social Boarder
23 yo master seeking for young sissy to train her online. I'm experienced but i don't own anyone. I'm so pleasured with training new sissies. Add me on skype: mich1234abcd or on mail on yahoo/yahoo messenger, [email protected]..
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site, just saying hi, especially to any Real Men reading this! i'm looking to take my sissy life to the next level, so anyone that wants to talk, or play irl, or whatever, hit me up. ...
Hi all!, Imagine you had a choice:- (1) You wake up to be an absolutely stunning sissy. Every mans fantasy, completely passable - where the only thing that differentiates you from a genetic girl is your male clit. Or (2) You wake up to ...
I am trying to find some good sissy hentai (uncensored preferably) and not sure where to look, that is safe or what are some good ones. Anime is also welcome. What have you girlies found and where did you watch then that was safe. Thank you ~...
New Sissy Social Boarder
As a sissy who enjoys recreational drugs, I love getting all messed up and perving out to some intense Hypno vids. I Have been experimenting with psychedelics such as mushrooms and LSD, and I must admit, in a sissy mindset, the drugs really make the ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello there Mistresses and Masters, i'm a very confused sissy who would really need some changes through hypnosis to become more girly and accept my life as sissy. I'd really like to be brainwashed and given triggers to behave submissive, humiliat...
Hi, So I've recently found a Mistress who intends to transform me into a feminised sissy. Originally the main problem was that I would feel like the perfect sissy during her sessions but once I got home I would feel like a man again. To fix this ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey all you lovely sissies although I am a new sissy, I pride myself in being a little entrepreneur and I think I could have stumbled on a gold mine. Ok so let me first start by assessing the problem I wanted to fix. I was looking at limp clitties an...
Bit embarrassing, but sometimes when having pussy play I will get very wet down there. It almost looks like cum. Am wondering if this normal, or if I should see a doctor about it?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
What are things you consider must-haves? That every sissy should have and none should go without. Which toys, outfits and anything else?...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5529
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5529
  4. Latest Member: misslavinia