Hello, This has bothered me for quite some time now, i don't understand why people feel the need to use, this kind of language within our community. I'm bi-racial (African-American,Irish and English) and i grew up in England during the 80s. The racis...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am the kind of dominant Lady you thought only existed in your dreams: classy, sophisticated, intelligent, creative, yet powerful. My proficient skills will excite and intimidate you... but my intuitive nature will make you feel safe in your submiss...

happy

How does anal sex actually feel like??...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I want to first thank you for allowing me to join this group. I've been so alone in my world all of my life and I have been looking for a place where I can pour my heart out about a very secret part of myself. I'm already feeling emotional because I'...
Hi Sissy Sisters, I only discovered Unity3D a while ago, and since then I've got an idea for a social sissy video game. I do code and design in my profession, so I was just wondering if there are other sissies or daddies who are into coding, desi...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all! This is pretty much a re-introduction to me. I was the semi-active "GurlyBoi". Most of you won't know me, but I was a big time lurker till last week. I discovered someone got acces to my imgur account, and, since I am still pretty much fu...
Hi, I'm Aaron. I'm a master seeking a sissy to be treated as a princess and fucked like a whore (for the lack of better words) I would be passionate towards you, I will treat you as a girl, I will be considerate towards you and even dominant when re...
Hey gurls, I was wondering about penis size, I am abit small compared with other men. is this okay? It could never satisfy a woman. thankies x...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I've decided that I want someone asigments so I can become more feminine in my everyday life it might be something I have to do everyday or something feminine I must go out and buy or go out and shop and buy something only women would buy In short,...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone, I am a new sissy maid fir my wife. It has been a long time coming but she has finally agreed to have me serve her. I am totally loving it. I hope we can be friends as converse on how to be a good maid for her! Anyone know of any good boo...
New Sissy Social Boarder
http://www.muad.com/survey/survey.php It did excited me...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi I am new sissy on this site , feel free to chat with me here or on kik my username: soctshmint...
Heeello! My name is Arielle and I'm really glad I found this site :3 I started sissying 3 years ago and I'd like to share my experiences and also meet new people online. Hope we'll have a lot of fun together and I also hope you'll like my pictures ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Homework for all of you: Look up information on how to massage your perineum (external, between scrotum and anus) as a way to masturbate in a more female manner....
So next week I will be in a hotel by myself and want to cam. The really question is who has had cam experience, and what is the best site? I use omegle just for chat room and have never used chat roulette. If there is any site that you think is good ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I've been a sissy for a while now and want to start helping others take the plunge but in a more unique way than normal. I'm looking to start a training group of maybe 4 or 5 girls and guide them all through the process, we'd all complete the same a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello Guys n Girls! Its that time of the month again (I am not talking about aunty flow!) where we are nearly into May and we are again sadly lacking in funds. The server is due in 7-8 days from now. So once again my ritual monthly begging has com...
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hi everybody! Like, this is Michelle! I'm a sissy from Northwest Pennsylvania, and I'm looking for some fun! Whether you're just looking for a fling, or you're a potential Master/Daddy looking to nab yourself a bimbo-in-training, I'm hoping we c...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi, Im Juliette. Im a sissy looking for another sissy who has kik or snapchat to talk to. I dont want a dom, unless you're a mistress. This isnt about just pictures, but its not out of the question. I want someone to talk to about girly stuff Reply ...
Hey im just wondering how hot (or not hot) I am....
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5389
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5389
  4. Latest Member: BrandonNubla