http://www.strawpoll.me/10070837/r Try this little link...
New Sissy Social Boarder
is hypno a good idea? what will happen to me? I'm really interested in playing it while I sleep to try and get a full effect if I let them will guiding me into a trance work ? I would like to become a hypnosissy but what extent will it take me?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
And i really liked it! and well , i was feeling little naughty and wanted to play this game again.. but i cant find it! can someone please send the link to the topic or the website? (it was an online sex game , u could choose ur gender, buil...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Looking for a cute slim young sissy slut to dominate on kik, pm me here or message me on kik if you think you're suitable for the role. My kik is the same as my username here...
hii everyone I'm looking for an excuse to pierce my tongue without people cottoning on to why the real reason is for the sluttly look and the sensation for boys.. but are there ways to get a hidden one? or are there better fake options than the on...
New Sissy Social Boarder
What can I say this is really getting Crazy !!! Back in my Misguided and often Wild younger days when out and dressed in my Sexy Slut outfit I always used the Women`s Rest Room . Then it was not like 98% of the places where I was going ...
Expert Sissy Social Boarder
Domina If you like it a little bit tough, here is a video i really like: http://www.txxx.com/videos/129707/german-mastix-silvia-trains-her-sissy-maid/ The text is in German, but surely you will all understand whats going on - giggle Enjoy it!...
New Sissy Social Boarder
anything at all...
So I have done quite a bit of work to the forums. There are bound to be some teething problems as with everything new and these will be ironed out over the coming week as I monitor use. I hope you enjoy for now! lauren x...
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
http://www.muad.com/survey/survey.php It did excited me...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey msg me...
New Sissy Social Boarder
more fake mistresses MistressRhianna wants to pay to website pay scam do not trusty her...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello Guys n Girls! Its that time of the month again (I am not talking about aunty flow!) where we are nearly into May and we are again sadly lacking in funds. The server is due in 7-8 days from now. So once again my ritual monthly begging has com...
lauren Admin
Hi everyone ^^ I'm become a sissy more or less a month ago but i can't do it by myself... I'm searching for a mistress or master that would like to feminizar me even with some little problems that I have, i learn faster that you can think ^^...
hello everybody. i have a question for all. (sorry for my english, but i was the worst student, in my class) i have 24 years old, virgin with a small penis (9 cms hard), so i am very shy with a presence of a woman. i like wearing pantys into wo...
New Sissy Social Boarder
there are no pockets in a dress so I look for a bag but what kind of bag should I look for would like to have one for everyday use can you recommend a bag for everyday use also like one I can use in manmode thinking black or neutral colors w...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I started my own sissy tumblr! Starting to post my pics and explore exposure. So scary and exhilarating OMG!...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello Gurls and Mistresses and Daddy's Today i was taking some pictures of little (well 6ft4) me, and they were for you! But i felt slutty and tought, why not become an attention whore? every like or comment my post gets will make me upload a pictu...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'am giving 40 N*de pics of me on K i k as a return for a vote -> buttonchris003 <- strickly no BS and Interested only..........
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi Everybody, just a little pretty heads up that the forum may be out of action for a short time over the next 24 hours while I make some sweeping changes and improvements. This is long overdue! Please be patient while this is completed. lauren...
lauren Admin

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5290
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5290
  4. Latest Member: Lokiis