Featured Posts

It has come to my attention that the prolific nature of these "fake profiles" is now having a detrimental effect on your experience of sissy social. This simply will not do There is a plan in motion as this issue has not gone unnoticed...
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
I am a closet sissy and kinda new to this. But today I ordered a chasity Cage I am very excited. I cant share my feelings in public yet but I want to share my excitement and this is the only place I can share it. Im happy I found this site....
It´s nice to have founde this page. Hope to meet new friends....
So I've gone to a few stores looking for shapewear to get a few more inches of my waist. I know I'm not looking at high quality shapers, so my expectations (and wallet) are low. But no matter what I try on in the store, I always seem to end up with a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I’m curious about something and I’d like to ask those men out there, the real men, what it is about sissies that attract you? I have my own thoughts on the matter but I’d like to hear from you. I assume that you see yourself as straight heterosexua...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Please I need your help!! I love to write kinky even filthy stories about about sissy sex. I have posted about 9 such stories on my blog but they were more about CD's and Transexual people. I would really like to hear from people on here some ideas s...
New Sissy Social Boarder
The title says it all. I did some searches online and I saw some machines going for like 500-1000 US dollars. Flabbergasted me it did. I'm sure there are some that work just as well for much much cheaper but idk where to find them and much less wh...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm tired of rejecting my true self, but I'm going to need some help. I need someone to guide me by the hand into the woman I know I'm meant to blossom into. Not looking for a hookup, I'd like to have a long term relationship with someone that unders...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey girls, do any of you have experience with e-stim? I finally caved and bought some e-stim gear(TENS 7000, extra pads, conductive rubber tubing, electro chastity cage, plug, and sound). Only had a few sessions so far, so I'm still getting the hang ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello I search a master or mistress that me help to be a sissy im living currently in German near Stuttgart The master should lead me the way to a perfect sissy because I'm new and don't know what i should do At the beginning...
So, I am like so OMGWTF right now. My girlfriend found a big lot of my panties and butt plugs. Sadly, I was in a hetero relationship when I discovered my sissy side and it has been hard to say the least. I lied to her about them and I feel bad for it...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Running Chrome 55.0.2883.87. After an hour or two of browsing the site, the chat bar becomes disabled, showing a warning symbol (triangle w/ exclamation point) and says I need to log in to use the feature (when I'm clearly already logged in). A si...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I want to meet with master/mistress......
I'd like to try and find a dominant that I can get along with beyond kinks, but still be able to include them, just not make them a complete lifestyle. I still value my freedom in many ways, hence why I don't like the idea of submitting fully as a sl...
I was thinking about words or phrases that sissy might use that emphasis her status. I have added a few to get started, but please add more. Ohhhh myyyyy gawwwwdddd rather than oh my god lush rather than nice or lovely. like a word tha...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Been a member but very inactive my goddess and I finally were able to bring my sissy side out and I am so eager to say hello to all my sisters on sissy social. So hello everyone. We are just starting tho explore the world we have played with hypno an...
Hi everyone! I'm looking for playmates in the Tokyo area of Japan. If anyone is nearby and would like to get together, please drop me a line! -Jessica...
Go create an account on Onesubmissiveact.com and offer your submission 5 times! have fun girls ...
I hope im posting this right. The name is Tabitha Jean. Ive recently realized that im slowly becoming more and more of a sissy. I love the feel of my butt being slightly being pulled apart by a thing. It's so amazing when I can fell my smooth shave a...
Hello Ladies, We had an Adam & Eve open locally so I absolutely had to go in the other afternoon after coming home from my gender therapist. I stopped in and there were three of the nicest black ladies I have ever met. They were VERY attractive ...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
For the very first time I reached out to a guy on FetLife. He happens to live in the same area as me, according to his profile. I asked him if he was interested in chatting and he replied back "Very interested Pamela". I honestly wasn't...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 6123
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 6123
  4. Latest Member: Sometimes_sissy