Featured Posts

Takes so long to load and then to find they are 2000 miles away or don't even say where they are. Makes you wonder, are they serious or just posting to get reply's... IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A REAL MEET, SAY WHERE YOU ARE IN THE HEADLINE, thank you....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Why do most of us sissies think about dressing as women or girls in the shortest dress possible?! It is possible to look super hot in a pair of jeans and a decent top, too! I...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi Sissies, I've never had my sissygasm yet! I've stopped touching my clitty so it doesn't get anything anymore but every time I play with my pussy it just never seems to happen, I always get the feeling that I need to pee but nothing goes any fu...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey gurls, lately ive been having a bit of an identity crisis. Ive been into crossdressing for about 5 years (im 20 now, almost 21) and lately its becoming more of an obsession as opposed to just being a hobby or fetish. Ive been wearing panties dail...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Although this is fiction, and any resemblance to real persons or places is purely coincidental, the pressures and dynamics can be found in many situations, perhaps even in your own life. My wife and I have been married for about 10 years. Her care...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
So I came across the idea of poppers while looking for ways help free my inner sissy. Does anyone have any experience with them and/or any idea where to find them online? There was a forum posted on them back in 2014, but there wasn't musch there. An...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello .Im Francine, or Fran, if you prefer. Im looking for a gentleman but also an assertive man for a discreet evening, possibly more if we hit it off. I was with my last master for over 7 years. I live in Virginia and only interested in those nea...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Have any of you sissies reconciled the two sides of yourself and been able to really "let go" with a man? How was your first time? I am having a hard coming to terms with the fact that this might just be who I am but I'm growing tired of th...
So, i took this test on transsexual.org. I am sure some of you have heard of it before. I have seen it on other sites as well. This is my result which I am not surprised at. I would love to hear other people's results! Your COGIATI result value i...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
Hi . I'm katie, a crossdresser/sissy from south wales. I am new to the site and but have been crossdresser for many years. Hope to meet some friendly people on here x...
is there any chance for me to have more points here? an easy way lol?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello there! I have a question about sissygasms... I belive that few days ago I found my p-spot (or at least I believe so) and I was able to achieve a really pleasurable feeling (using vibrator) that I haven't experienced before. The thing is that th...
New Sissy Social Boarder
if you are interested just leave your messages for further discussions and orders...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello girls and boys! I am Elise i am 23 years old and i am from Greece. Here looking for friends or more! I sometimes crossdress when i am alone and i love watching sissy hypnos but i haven't come out to anyone about my fetish. I am a normal guy i...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello! I'm looking for someone who I can play with semi-regularly. Ideally, someone who I get along with outside of the bedroom as well, more of a friend's with benefits. I'm not looking for an owner, I'm already owned by my wife. As such, you should...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi there Ladies Im looking for the blouse/shirt the girl wearing in the attached photo. I have been looking for this shirt in almost every website & online shopping sites but never found it. I even searched in shops in my area and other ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Young sissy living in pittsburgh, I need help learning to be a sissy, can anyone help me?...
Had my first craigslist hookup. Usually I do grindr but I wanted someone more into bdsm. I had them come over to my dorm in the morning and tie my to my bed and remove my senses. I also let them have my room key so they could come back at 1 am later ...
Hi, so a long introduction: I live in Berlin but am from an English-speaking country originally. I am in my early thirties. Online, I use the name "Kiara". I've been on this site before, then I left, now I am back with a little bett...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am a new sissy and I was chatting with a master online. Suddenly he told me to cum while stroking my clity whie I was wearing underwear. I was taken aback but I did it. I cummed well, but I lost my arousal after that. I didn't even want to talk to ...
Hi all I was just wandering what you like to watch whilst you play with your boi pussy's. Im asking because I always feel guilty doing it while watching something a real man might watch. I look forward to the suggestions. Thank's SissyMack...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently