Featured Posts

Hey everyone. Busy times as usual. I really do not understand where the month goes? Firstly, if you are in a position to help then please throw the site a few dollars! (http://www.sissysocial.net/legal/donate) I have to once again settle the s...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
You don't want to be in this humiliating situation and finally be dismissed don't you? Well, I would like to give you some advices to help you have a Master/Mistress, but also keep him/her and care about yourself. These advices are based on my o...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
Go create an account on Onesubmissiveact.com and offer your submission 5 times! have fun girls ...
Hiya! ^^ I was wondering: is there any way I can shrink my clitty? Thanks! <3...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I just registered. It looks like a free site but is mostly filled with gurls from the U.K. We need more Americans to join!...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
During registeration i was editing my profile and i believe at least one field (who i am looking for) has a limit on number of characters i can write. Point is i was getting error that i cannot leave this field empty and it took me some time to figur...
New Sissy Social Boarder
My story starts about 20 years ago. It was the fourth or maybe the fifth date that I had with Jean. We were in college together, and things were going well. We seemed very compatible, and I found myself falling in love, and sensed that the same was t...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
I have had some complaints and also seen tension brewing in some corners. A good friend of mine and long-time member was given flak for posting some interesting trans related news and was told by someone "this is not a trans site and that d...
danielle Moderator
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hey gals and gals, I'm new here. I wanted to share something with you. I apologize if this is not the correct category, but I find this forum design very confusing. This is a game I used to play with my girlfriend before we split up, it's very inten...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am not sure if this should go in Assignments or General Chat but thought this was a suitable place at lease. I will have a bit of time to my self in about a week and was thinking of pushing myself sissy(wise). Now to be clear, I am not after a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Any cyprus members?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am a sissy in late twenties, and i think i still have some problems accepting it or whatever, i have many issues. What i am looking for is a fellow sissy of the same age or older, mature sissy. Someone who could be my real friend, maybe sort of a m...
Hey People I am an unexperienced sissy who is seeking a mistress or master. Kik: sissymaid198 Here are some pics. Only my mistress/master will see more :...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey everyone!!! My name is Brooke and im a 26 year old bisexual sissy. While i have recently got into this side of me it makes sense as i like crossdressing and looking fabulous. i also feel more comfortable when i express my feminine side i never fe...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Like most of you gals out there, I am tired of seeing and being approached by all of these financial doms and dommes. Though I identify as a "sissy" here, I must admit that I have my dominant desires as well. With that said, I would love ...
I am just wondering if any girls out there know any cute ideas for shorter hair. while im still trying to grow mine out it is a long process.currently my hair barely reaches my back in back and is slightly over my ears on the side. any ideas would be...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey girls !! I am a sissy from india . If there is any sissy from india ,dm me and we can have a lot of fun ....
I'm looking for sugar daddy or mommy, on first in whole Europe, so you can contact me here about that to start messaging about all this stuff... So for me you can be master but also mistress, i'm into all that stuff. I want relationship or somethin...
I'm starting to explore my sissy side more and more these days and I kinda wanna meet someone who would accept me for who I am. I have no idea how that would happen. How did people have their first encounter?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm starting to find myself really into the idea of training a sissy how to be a good girl and putting her in chastity. So if a sissy is looking to be feminized and learn how to be a better submissive, feel free to message me....
New Sissy Social Boarder
hi my name is James but go by Kari and i am looking for a mistress to feminize me completely with hormones and all please message me i am really desperate thank you....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey all! I'm new here and just wanted to say hi, I'm looking forward to exploring my sissy sexuality so come say hi ...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently