Sometime during high school I got really interested in crossdressing/traps which escalated when I got to college in the form of a "sissy fetish" to the point I actually bought some clothes and dildos to try it and I loved it. Every time I w...
New Sissy Social Boarder
No idea why, but truth or dare has always excited me. And what better way to play then sissy style! So challenge the person above you to a truth or dare on the forum or by PM. Then choose your own truth or dare! So...I will start...I choooooseeeee......
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
Good evening Ladies, I was on what I think has been incorrectly "guessed?" to be a Sissy website today, however, it was really more directed at transwomen... I read the following post and I found it thought provoking to say the very le...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder

Boston Sissies

Hi everyone, I am wondering if there are any sissies in the Boston area. Ive been a closet sissy for a couple of years right now and i am looking for friends to help push me further into a sissy life style....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Was wondering what it is about us sissy girls that all you guys, masters, daddies, and mistresses find appealing, and prefer over gg?...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
I'm having a bit of trouble with chastity devices, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I've found one which is relatively comfortable, but I find that sometimes my balls can pop out through the ring. I'm not sure I could fit into a smaller ring ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
So I've already bought my first pair of panties, but I wasn't sure what size to get so they are a little big on me. I'm looking to get more that fit as they should. I am a smaller build and have a 28-29" waist. What size should I get?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey everyone! It has been such a long time since i have posted. i have been busy with my second company, a hot sauce company that is taking off like crazy, and O/our tenant has moved out, only to have my stepdaughter move back in. All in all, borka ...
Expert Sissy Social Boarder
Hey there, I'm interested in being feminized but I have hit upon a HUGE issue, which is hormones. I am on several medications for several conditions (epilepsy and a heart condition for starters) and I know this could be potentially a huge issue.....
New Sissy Social Boarder
The Sissy Transformation Process: How “Straight” Men Become Women. Here are the 11 phases of Sissification, which are currently floating around on some online sissy communities, such as Newfapchan. Phase 1: Softcore, then hardcore vanilla por...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls I'm having some late trouble with my holytrainer. I got it alright the first time I tried and even once when putting it on my work's toilet (before coming back home). But now, it seems quiet difficult to get the balls to stay inside the...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all!, Imagine you had a choice:- (1) You wake up to be an absolutely stunning sissy. Every mans fantasy, completely passable - where the only thing that differentiates you from a genetic girl is your male clit. Or (2) You wake up to ...
Er, hi.... I'm Ami, I'm in my 40s and I've been a crossdresser since I was a teen, and have always wanted to be controlled and feminized. I've not got much else to say right now, I'm a bit shy...but hey....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello everyone! My name is Jessica, nice to meet you! I recently just came to terms with my inner desires after years of listening to feminization hypnosis. I am a very new sissy, and I hardly own many female clothes, but I did just go to ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all! Even though I've been a secret sissy for a while, and have no desire to go all the way full time, I still recently decided to take it a small step further: I decided to let my hair grow out. I'm really pleased with it. It's still boyish sho...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey there, I am new to this site, but feel at home already. I am a hetero male of 25 years looking for sissy and female slaves girls have always show some kind of fascination towards my COCK,they even would gave uptheir orgasms just to suckit more ...
I am a new sissy living in Japan looking for a Mistress to help me down the road to feminization. I have very little experience, and I'm having trouble moving forward with my sissification. I am willing to submit to all things feminizing, please cont...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am currently looking for my sissy slave interested to become a hot and beautiful like me . Willing to explore the Sissy Side and ready to expand his/her knowledge to become a sexy mistress like me . just leave your email add if you want to serve me...
I want to know, really, why do boys post only dick pics in their profile pics. Why do you girls post butt pics? I like to imagine it is a way to ensure nobody gets your true identity, in case you want to keep it a secret. But everyone? Seriously? I s...
New Sissy Social Boarder
29 year old bear type Master living in Alberta Canada. 240 pounds or so (been awhile since I checked) Just looking around for a potential petite sissy boy to enjoy the company of. May lead to owning and eventually meeting. See what I can find. S...

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5701
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5701
  4. Latest Member: SissyMari