Featured Posts

Hello Everyone. I don't think people realize just how in danger this site is. Once again I have to find $159.00 USD and have just been sent a bill for $119.00 USD for the Amazon storage account. We have $47.00 in the PayPal account! As you can see...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
You don't want to be in this humiliating situation and finally be dismissed don't you? Well, I would like to give you some advices to help you have a Master/Mistress, but also keep him/her and care about yourself. These advices are based on my o...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
The sissy path is a series of new doors to be opened and corners to be turned. What is your current stumbling block(s) in your sissy progression? Maybe exposing them will help. Perhaps others can give advise or encouragement....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey Girls n Guys. Sometime in the near future, I plan to make a few cosmetic changes at the same time as moving the site and upgrading the social system to handle all our visitors. I was thinking of maybe overhauling the logo and wondered if we...
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
I had a large response of getting the third assignment early so here it is. This was not going to be released until Tuesday but for all those who wanted an early start, here it is... Due Date - Tuesday, Jan 23 Lips are such a sexy part of bein...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Msg me for more info...
Hello everybody! Some of you who follow me on Twitter or Tumblr might already know who I am. My name is Tina Noxx, I have been cross-dressing ever since I was 13, I started out with wearing way too small shorts and crop tops but only started t...
Now that the class is progressing, this is a bit more advanced to challenge my students. Physical fitness is important to all but especially important for your girls to keep your bodies looking and feeling good! More importantly, you get to wear ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Everyone is doing so well and such great participation that I wanted to give those students who want to work ahead the next few assignments. I am posting assignments 4 and 5 Class 4 will work on another great feminine and sexy area - your nails. ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am in need of a mistress for further training on sissification/feminization/humiliation i have already learned i dont have a cock i have a sissy clitty but am completly lost on whats next ive already started wearing panties im unsure if i need to e...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Sissy / CD from Germany looking for a real-life Feminization...
What a great first class. Based on all the responses, I think you are all ready to take on your first project. Please follow the instructions below very carefully. Remember, this class is for you so push yourself as far as you feel comfortable. U...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I wear 44 EU size...where can I shop for some shoes my size online (Europe)? Thanks!...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls I'm 29 I am a sissy feminine boi and I want to break up my relationship with my girlfriend of 9 years. How can I do it what's a. Sissy way of doing it. I want to be free to suck cocks when I want. I also think that she is a closet lesbian, w...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Lately I've really been getting turned on by the idea of being humiliated. So I just just wondering if anyone has any ideas for this?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey, so I’ve been a sissy for about a year and finally forced myself to try cock. I invited a guy round and started sucking him off then got really nervous and asked him to leave. I felt sick and was shaking but I found myself craving cock again 30 m...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Is there any excersice that I can use to make my nipples super sensitive? Can Cum with only my nipples?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
A serious sissy looking to get feminized and further degraded. Own some toys and keep myself in chastity, but mostly just want to obey....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Sissy looking for a serious mistress to feminize me! Have plenty of toys, lingerie, chastity and the obidence to do as you ask. If your interested kik me at huytre34...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls I have been with my gf for 9 years and I'm just not confident enough to be with her can anyone please spare a bit of advice because I don't know what to do xxx...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi I want to grow my hair out but i don't know much about hair care or maintenance. Any tutorials for long hair? Products to buy...what I sould tell my hair stylist at first...any help appreciated....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Im Goddess Magda 25y old from Europe Poland. I am looking for young slaves that are interested in doing picture assignments and possible exposure online. I want him to be willing to do each and every thing I say. I he does well, he will be rewarded. ...

There are no discussions available here currently