Hey, I'm a young sissy in need of a Dom that can turn me into a girl. I have skype, gmail, and kik and that's where you can reach me if your interested, Skype: crazyjoemoe123 Gmail: [email protected] m a i l.com Kik: Joshchristen123...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all!, Imagine you had a choice:- (1) You wake up to be an absolutely stunning sissy. Every mans fantasy, completely passable - where the only thing that differentiates you from a genetic girl is your male clit. Or (2) You wake up to ...
I'm spanish-speaker, I can write in english with some effort, and I'd like to make some sissy friends that speak spanish....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi I am jessi. THIS IS TOTALLY FOR REAL AND SERIOUS. And, although I may appear reluctant if we meet its not that...I am just shy and weak. I am looking for any help I can from esp dominant men but also couples, females and other sissies/tgirls/femb...
New Sissy Social Boarder
No idea why, but truth or dare has always excited me. And what better way to play then sissy style! So challenge the person above you to a truth or dare on the forum or by PM. Then choose your own truth or dare! So...I will start...I choooooseeeee......
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
I fixed quite a few bugs in the forums and have made a few layout improvements. This includes a new menu item from the main menu which takes you directly to the list of most recent posts. I am always monitoring the forums, noting problems and putt...
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hiiiiii I've been on here a while but I've never written one of these. So hello everyone! Chat with me or on kik: scurvy_gurl or tumblr: scurvy-gurl.tumblr.com. Would LOVE to meetup with anybody who is around the Houston area too ! <3...
Although it wasn't my first time out,(I go out fully dressed a lot} it always feel empowering anyhoo, I went out and walked to do some errends, I intentionally walked instead of driving,what I wore is in the pictures, I did get some whistles from cit...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am looking to be someone's sissy maid/slave. I am looking for one person to be my dominant partner and to serve them and their friends at parties and around the house. I have the uniform, but I am will to get a specific style if you want. I want...
Is a sissygasm the same as milking? I can milk my prostate and it feels great. Is there something else I should be doing?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls I've been on and off sissy social for a while now but I think it's finally time to accept that this is a big part of my life and I LOVE IT. I've realized that there's no sense in being ashamed of something you enjoy, so I'll be here to s...
Hi Sissies! Just thought I'd say hello! I'm new here and I already love this site! ...
Hello everybody! I'm a closet sissy , i like femdom , shemale , sissy hypno and much more. It's nice to find other people like me ....
Evening Girls, I had a really tiring day of Doctor's Appointments and running errands. I could NOT sleep last night as I always get a little nervous about going to the Doctor especially when it comes to reviewing operation details(nothing interes...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls; I want to start a moisturizing routine (both for my face and also for the rest of my body) to make my skin softer but whenever I stand in front of the aisle with all the facial creams and body lotions I become completely overwhelmed, esp...
New Sissy Social Boarder

ROOMIE WANTED!

Sissy looking for like minded Gurl to room with while I study online for my doctorate. Looking for FemGurls who like to play together when their board. Rent is Split, so the more, the cheaper, the merrier!...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey there everyone This may be a long and jumbled post so bare with me please^^ So, I'm 34 years old now. About 3 purges in and 18 years of denial I'm starting to get a little desperate lol and annoyed with how I've handled myself. After the la...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm a very shy person and it's really hard for me to open up but you guys are awesome and really supportive so here goes; I'm having a hard time enjoying anal; it feels weird and a little uncomfortable; I've tried everything. Small dildos and cucumb...
Sissy wants to learn under my domination and know my secret how to become a sexy model like me , willing to become my sissy slut whore ready to expand your knowledge and most of all ready to explore your limits .. Leave your email add so i'm the one ...
Hey everybody just a new sissy saying hi!...

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5611
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5611
  4. Latest Member: Jessi.Sissyboi