Does anybody have any tips on shaving body hair, specifically pubic (and the stuff in your butt), because I can never get it completely smooth anywhere except my face ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls. I was getting ready to start hormones. I have done all my research for quite a long time. I have to self medicate and I am nervous about ordering from online. I have seen a good bit about inhousepharmacy.vu not all good. In July 2014 there ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Check out my new tumblr girls! nAll captions are made by my own! http://ourviolatexfan.tumblr.com/...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello all gurls and Real Women, I have a question for you ( and anyone else who has worn a garter belt and panties before ) Do you wear your panties over or under your garter belt? When I am out for longer periods of time I tend to wear them ...
Expert Sissy Social Boarder
Hey everyone! It has been such a long time since i have posted. i have been busy with my second company, a hot sauce company that is taking off like crazy, and O/our tenant has moved out, only to have my stepdaughter move back in. All in all, borka ...
Expert Sissy Social Boarder
hi!!! so i've been trying for about a year to get a smooth body without having to shave or use tons of hair removal cream tubes and get stubbles or that harsh sandpaper sensation like skin. I bought a product called Sundepil its a hair removal pad i...
No idea why, but truth or dare has always excited me. And what better way to play then sissy style! So challenge the person above you to a truth or dare on the forum or by PM. Then choose your own truth or dare! So...I will start...I choooooseeeee......
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
I posted this last year but it didn't survive to the Beta version, so I'm presenting here again. This is a lengthy and serious piece on what it takes to change your body when hormones are not an option, for whatever reason/s you might have. I will ...
Lola Moderator
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hey girls So today was like christmas for me I got some new toys, some makeup and a wig in the post. I've had lots of fun playing with my toys! I've also enjoyed applying makeup and wearing my wig, they made me feel really feminine however... I d...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all!, Imagine you had a choice:- (1) You wake up to be an absolutely stunning sissy. Every mans fantasy, completely passable - where the only thing that differentiates you from a genetic girl is your male clit. Or (2) You wake up to ...
For example how do you diddle your clitty....
Hiiiiii I've been on here a while but I've never written one of these. So hello everyone! Chat with me or on kik: scurvy_gurl or tumblr: scurvy-gurl.tumblr.com. Would LOVE to meetup with anybody who is around the Houston area too ! <3...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I've ruined my orgasms about.. 6-7 times yesterday? i dunno i lost count because i was in a kind of euphoric state. but after i was done i found that i oozed alot of cum and everytime i was in the edge of orgasming that i feel my mind is getting int...
Hi I am jessi. THIS IS TOTALLY FOR REAL AND SERIOUS. And, although I may appear reluctant if we meet its not that...I am just shy and weak. I am looking for any help I can from esp dominant men but also couples, females and other sissies/tgirls/femb...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I love the idea of being a femboy❤! I have tried to keep up with diets and work out on my own but as we all know. Sometimes you just need a little push! I am here in hopes that I can find someone to be my coach and train me to be a good fem. I am...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey, I'm a young sissy in need of a Dom that can turn me into a girl. I have skype, gmail, and kik and that's where you can reach me if your interested, Skype: crazyjoemoe123 Gmail: [email protected] m a i l.com Kik: Joshchristen123...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm spanish-speaker, I can write in english with some effort, and I'd like to make some sissy friends that speak spanish....
New Sissy Social Boarder
I fixed quite a few bugs in the forums and have made a few layout improvements. This includes a new menu item from the main menu which takes you directly to the list of most recent posts. I am always monitoring the forums, noting problems and putt...
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Although it wasn't my first time out,(I go out fully dressed a lot} it always feel empowering anyhoo, I went out and walked to do some errends, I intentionally walked instead of driving,what I wore is in the pictures, I did get some whistles from cit...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am looking to be someone's sissy maid/slave. I am looking for one person to be my dominant partner and to serve them and their friends at parties and around the house. I have the uniform, but I am will to get a specific style if you want. I want...

There are no discussions available here currently