Hello everyone. This isn't something that I wrote but thought it was very informative and a good topic to discuss. This was written by SissyMaster and here is a link to his fetlife where I found the article. https://fetlife.com/users/1020645 Th...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Its again that time of the month where I am forced to nag nag nag! (Just like a real woman!!). The server is due and the begging bowl is out I really hate doing this every month but if I don't then the site will simply evaporate. You know the dri...
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
This discussion is password protected.
Sorry, the post is password protected. In order to access this post, you will need to enter the password.
New Sissy Social Boarder
For those of you who have been reading our event announcements but have not yet found the bravery to attend Sissy Night in person, here is a great writeup from Vice Media's "Broadly" division. Our munch has gained national level media at...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
18 year old sissy who needs a mistress to train me, email me at [email protected]..
Here are two free YouTube clips with a taste of some of the high-profile public fetish shenanigans that I've been enjoying in my open-minded home town! In the first video, I'm out for a walk in San Francisco in a sexy floor length rubber gown with...
Some nights it depresses me to know i'm not really pretty or complete, I guess past relationships take their toll. I felt really bad last week as I wanted to be happy for my best friend getting married but during the service I cried and it was jealou...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Send me hypnos I need to watch or listen to. NO LIMITS. I have a warpmymind account so even those links are good. Please help a young sissy in training....
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi soon, Girls, i will be in Amsterdam for work, and I would like to know if there are Any Sissies who want to hook up while i am working there - or, alternatively, anywhere i can go in the Jordaan area where I may meet a Sissy who is looking to ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
i need a sissy slave that can do what is told if you are that one email me at [email protected]..
Hey girls, Are there any cuckold groups on here? I'm getting more and more into it as an idea. My girlfriend is becoming more domme, she is getting into making me beg to lick her pussy and use didlos on her. We don't really have penetrative se...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
So I've been wanting to go 24/7 with women's panties for quite some time and throw out my icky boy underwear while I'm at it. The only thing that's been holding my back is the fact that I work in construction which has me bending down to pick up t...
New Sissy Social Boarder
https://www.reddit.com/r/Sissies/comments/4ux14b/need_tasks_and_dares/...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi. 31 Sissy/Trap here. Email me at [email protected] if you want, or message me here. Looking for friends in the Oklahoma area. Party safe, party on! But take care of your business. and businass. ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
23 yo master seeking for young sissy to train her online. I'm experienced but i don't own anyone. I'm so pleasured with training new sissies. Add me on skype: mich1234abcd or on mail on yahoo/yahoo messenger, [email protected]..
Hello, im seeking for lot of boys to have fun online, show them some pics of me etc. My email [email protected]..

Moisturizing help

Hi girls; I want to start a moisturizing routine (both for my face and also for the rest of my body) to make my skin softer but whenever I stand in front of the aisle with all the facial creams and body lotions I become completely overwhelmed, esp...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello all! My name is Stacy! I just found this site a couple days ago and I am absolutely excited to have found this place! I am currently a beginner and am working towards becoming more girly. I have recently started working out more to tone up and...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm a Master located in the central US. Seeking a sissy to train and collar, starting online leading to real time. I'm 44, single and without kids. I've been into the lifestyle for 21 years. Adding hypnosis several years ago. I've tranced over 10...
New Sissy Social Boarder
So I've already bought my first pair of panties, but I wasn't sure what size to get so they are a little big on me. I'm looking to get more that fit as they should. I am a smaller build and have a 28-29" waist. What size should I get?...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5545
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5545
  4. Latest Member: XOTWOD_415