What are some of your most embarrassing slips/moments/outs...ect. When you were dressing or playing? Mine. I was staying at my friend Sheena's house for a week with her just to hang out cuz I hadn't seen her in a couple years. On the 3rd or 4th da...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I've been thinking about how a housewife with a "bad husband" might feel. By "bad husband" I mean the real macho-type who wants to have sex very often but just don't care if she gets to climax. In order to experience how that might feel I've been ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone! Let's me introduce my self quickly. I'm 29 years old, south american, straigth man discovering this world full of sissies and I really like it. There is tons of cute gurls around here that motivate me to think a game. I decide to ...
What just happened (true story)? Hi girls, long time no see, but I have basically been away from my sissy life because of a lot of personal things going on in my life. But I had a break this week and something amazing happened tonight and I thin...
So i like to write naught stories and I am wondering what people might like to see? I will write anything with a few exceptions. I don't do snuff, scat, stuff like that. I do younger people, teens mostly, and if I do anything with kids, it is a body ...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
Hello everyone! I'm new here and a little bit nervous. I've never signed up to sites like this before. It's very hard for me to express my sissy side in the physical world at the moment. So I figured I'd join the community in the hopes of being a sis...
New Sissy Social Boarder

Looking For A Master

This pathetic sissy is looking for a master for online training and role play. Nothing serious. I'm a submissive and a total slutty whore. Open to almost anything. Message me if you're interested ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I planned to put up a new chapter in the prison romance of Tyrone and Danielle, but I have not had the time to go over what I wrote last week. I will return to it. In the meantime, after I lost the two stories I posted about recently, I returned to...
CandiceMarie Moderator
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hi! I'm Alexis. This is my first time speaking to other sissies and people that share this interest. I have been watching / viewing sissy videos and looking at captions for around a year now through tumblr and reddit and thought it was time to jum...
hii everyone I'm looking for an excuse to pierce my tongue without people cottoning on to why the real reason is for the sluttly look and the sensation for boys.. but are there ways to get a hidden one? or are there better fake options than the on...
I have never been with a man before, only had sex with woman. I have fantasised about being a sissy girl for a man. I have looked at images and videos while thinking “This guy is hot, strong, I would love for him to fuck me and suck his cock” – be hi...
New Sissy Social Boarder

sissiness

Hey girls, my sissiness keeps coming in waves liek monthly sometimes every 2 weeks. Is this normal i am 25 x...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey, I'm Jodie, I'm 18, 120 pounds, 5'7 and looking for a young daddy who, in the best case scenario also attend the uni or live within a reasonable distance for the uni so that logistics isn't a hassle. Hope to hear back from someone. -J...
New Sissy Social Boarder
http://xhamster.com/movies/1309574/the_best_cock_massage.html...
Lola Moderator
anything at all...
more fake mistresses MistressRhianna wants to pay to website pay scam do not trusty her...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
"Tucking and Taping" refers to a practice engaged in by male-to-female crossdressers, transsexuals, transgenderists and drag queens to achieve a flat front. Whether your motivated by choice or necessity, you can use the steps below to achieve the loo...
Recently I got a message from a fellow sissy and she asked me what is my fantasy. I had never developed it in full and newer written down, so now was a chance. Still a lot to add but here is first draft I’m fully in Femme. Wearing a wig, full mak...
Hello im 20 years old sissy and im looking for Master or Mistress to train me.I am very submissive and i love chastity play.For now im just looking for online training but later who knows ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
So I have done quite a bit of work to the forums. There are bound to be some teething problems as with everything new and these will be ironed out over the coming week as I monitor use. I hope you enjoy for now! lauren x...
lauren Admin

There are no discussions available here currently