http://www.muad.com/survey/survey.php It did excited me...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone, I am a new sissy maid fir my wife. It has been a long time coming but she has finally agreed to have me serve her. I am totally loving it. I hope we can be friends as converse on how to be a good maid for her! Anyone know of any good boo...
New Sissy Social Boarder
This discussion is password protected.
Sorry, the post is password protected. In order to access this post, you will need to enter the password.
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all! This is pretty much a re-introduction to me. I was the semi-active "GurlyBoi". Most of you won't know me, but I was a big time lurker till last week. I discovered someone got acces to my imgur account, and, since I am still pretty much fu...
Hi I am new sissy on this site , feel free to chat with me here or on kik my username: soctshmint...
Heeello! My name is Arielle and I'm really glad I found this site :3 I started sissying 3 years ago and I'd like to share my experiences and also meet new people online. Hope we'll have a lot of fun together and I also hope you'll like my pictures ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Homework for all of you: Look up information on how to massage your perineum (external, between scrotum and anus) as a way to masturbate in a more female manner....
So next week I will be in a hotel by myself and want to cam. The really question is who has had cam experience, and what is the best site? I use omegle just for chat room and have never used chat roulette. If there is any site that you think is good ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I've been a sissy for a while now and want to start helping others take the plunge but in a more unique way than normal. I'm looking to start a training group of maybe 4 or 5 girls and guide them all through the process, we'd all complete the same a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hello Guys n Girls! Its that time of the month again (I am not talking about aunty flow!) where we are nearly into May and we are again sadly lacking in funds. The server is due in 7-8 days from now. So once again my ritual monthly begging has com...
lauren Admin
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hi everybody! Like, this is Michelle! I'm a sissy from Northwest Pennsylvania, and I'm looking for some fun! Whether you're just looking for a fling, or you're a potential Master/Daddy looking to nab yourself a bimbo-in-training, I'm hoping we c...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi, Im Juliette. Im a sissy looking for another sissy who has kik or snapchat to talk to. I dont want a dom, unless you're a mistress. This isnt about just pictures, but its not out of the question. I want someone to talk to about girly stuff Reply ...
Hey im just wondering how hot (or not hot) I am....
New Sissy Social Boarder
The ideas expressed below are the product of several discussions between me and my Boyfriend. He and i would love to hear the reactions of other sissies as well as those of Men to our thoughts. Here goes: Human beings fall into three genders: ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi everyone : D. well i want to ask you for a little help, now im not living alone, so i cant become michelle, but the next weekend im going to back to my house where i have my room to myself and i want to take some pictures, somebody have a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
...I have left sissy social a thousand times, and driven by my inner gurl I came back a thousand times. I can and do not want to deny the girl inside me any longer. I am tired of the fight... These feminine feelings and desires come back stronger ...
I love the idea of being a femboy❤! I have tried to keep up with diets and work out on my own but as we all know. Sometimes you just need a little push! I am here in hopes that I can find someone to be my coach and train me to be a good fem. I am...
New Sissy Social Boarder
http://xhamster.com/movies/1309574/the_best_cock_massage.html...
Lola Moderator
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hi just wondering if anyone else sissiness comes in waves. I think mines starting again. Im feeling so feminine and girly. any advice girs? x...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey I am just about finished my university program and am going to have more time to explore being a sissy. I also have the house to myself for a couple of day at the beginning of June and I am looking for a mistress who wants to completely own me fo...

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 5385
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 5385
  4. Latest Member: SexySummer