I am an older sissy, now in my early 60s, tired of living a lie, pretending to be a male; it's useless. I want to meet a dominant male, about my age or older will probably be best as most men want to be with someone younger (but I am not ruling out a...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Go create an account on Onesubmissiveact.com and offer your submission 5 times! have fun girls ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Been into sissy stuff for a long time. I've purged like 4 times but it keeps coming back and lasting longer than the last. So i'm going to stick with my sissydom and decided to come here to meet other sissies and people who can help me change from a ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I want to first thank you for allowing me to join this group. I've been so alone in my world all of my life and I have been looking for a place where I can pour my heart out about a very secret part of myself. I'm already feeling emotional because I'...
hi my names brittany, I'm a relatively new sissy looking for someone to dominate and train me. message me if you're interested...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I'm mainly looking for some online play, mostly the weekends but sometimes on weekdays. I don't live alone so I'm exploring these different aspects of myself mainly online. my kik is blackwind369...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I've decided that I want someone asigments so I can become more feminine in my everyday life it might be something I have to do everyday or something feminine I must go out and buy or go out and shop and buy something only women would buy In short,...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I would absolutely love a new sissy task or dare. I'm newer to this so nothing that could get me in too much trouble Thank you!!!!...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Any suggestions or pills that I should take to stop my face from keep on growing beard and mustache?...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I really need to do something humiliating for the next time I crossdress, can anyone help? I don't have any sex toys, make up or wigs . I wish I did but I live with others and get all my clothes from my sister...
How does anal sex actually feel like??...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hey girls I just came across this cute sissy test online~! It only takes about 5 minutes to complete and it gives you a little sissy score at the end~! I think it would be fun if we took it and posted our results here and we can chat about wha...
Hi everyone, I used to have profile and I created a new one add me XOXO...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi Sissy Sisters, I only discovered Unity3D a while ago, and since then I've got an idea for a social sissy video game. I do code and design in my profession, so I was just wondering if there are other sissies or daddies who are into coding, desi...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I just got home from a date tonight. It wasn't my first time out in the evening dressed as a girl, but hmm, tonight was different. I just wanna write this down, I don't know if it's particular interesting, but I just wanna share this with you, an...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I been looking for a cheap wig lately, If I get it in less than a week I may be going out in public on a small trip I may take. I actually found a couple that look really natural, cute and very cheap and I REALLY LIKE IT but they are medical wigs, f...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
OK, so like, my name is Michelle. I used to have an account on here but deleted it because I was being silly and thought I needed to stop trying to be a bimbo sissy. See, I'm 26 and I've always wanted to be a girl. Being transgender was easy enoug...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls! Trying to figure which one of these I should buy on ebay. What are your clittys telling you Although I love them so much I just might buy them all ! HeHe...
Hi all! This is pretty much a re-introduction to me. I was the semi-active "GurlyBoi". Most of you won't know me, but I was a big time lurker till last week. I discovered someone got acces to my imgur account, and, since I am still pretty much fu...
Due to some frank and honest conversations during and after sex, my wife has come to realise my inherently sissy nature. She is a little weirded out by it but says it is ok if I want to dress up while she's not around. Whilst I would love to have sex...
New Sissy Social Boarder

There are no discussions available here currently