1. LadyLuckSkye
  2. Sissy Blogs
  3. Wednesday, January 11 2017, 10:27 AM
Back on Youtube this time with a more raw and personal video detailing a few questions I get asked quite often.
It's kind of hard to articulate how it feels to be transgender in laymen terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87uTeexCt4U&;t=2s

Plenty more videos coming soon so pleeeease be sure to subscribe.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
LadyLuckSkye Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Whats the difference between a reply and a comment XD
Comment
A reply is for "everyone" a comment is more specific....
...... yes.. lets go with that lol :D
  1. danielle
  2. 10 months ago
ooh good question..
I suppose round here a comment is more direct only alerts the poster and doesn't bump the thread. :/
Thats all i know :D
  1. danielle
  2. 10 months ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Sissy Blogs
  3. # 1
Sugary Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Great video, you just got a new subscriber :)

... the end of your video makes me think I probably should go see a gender therapist. Unfortunately the only one in my country has a really bad reputation. I'm so conflicted on whether going would be a good idea or not.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Sissy Blogs
  3. # 2
bobbi jo cumdump Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Excellent video! I'm definitely a fan and a new subscriber. I'm not trans by any means but I do very much sympathize with the transgender community and just wanted to say you are very much an asset to the community. You are a lovely young woman...inside and out. You are mature beyond your years and I wish you well in your journey and look forward to more videos from you down the road.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Sissy Blogs
  3. # 3
LadyLuckSkye Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It's now my most viewed video and I just hit 100 Subscribers :D

I'm pretty happy with it all TBH and I guess onwards and upwards <3
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Sissy Blogs
  3. # 4
member_left Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Just watched the link, never saw your vlog before. I enjoyed hearing someone articulate their feelings on this subject with voice. I don't really ever watch vlogs and sadly I don't intend to subscribe to your channel with a bogas email but I will offer my personal appreciation of your vlog via this comment. I don't believe it's always a fun process to tell new people about who you are when it comes to anything dealing with transgenderism or anything close to it for that matter but you put yourself out there in a fashion where many many people have the opportunity to see and hear the real you. That takes real strength and I believe that, with that strength, you will only grow more beautiful with each passing day. You may not have a completely feminine voice yet but to me it sounds like you're well on your way. Isn't there a part or reassignment surgery that removes the adam's apple or something like that also?
Comment
Interesting. You are very right that it has little to do with pitch. There are techniques in audio resampling that involve equalizeing a sampled voice to change the underlying tone. It's similar to speech techniques that involve "throwing" your voice. Is that at all similar to the speech therapy your going through? Honestly, I haven't ever put much thought into how to go about changing my own voice. I feel kind of ignorant right now because I honestly believed that surgical operation could do most of the work. Looks like I've got some work to do after all lol
  1. member_left
  2. 10 months ago
Personaly I think your voice is fine, i think the vocal lessons you are taking will help..

For what it's worth i know a few women with a deeper tone than yours, but as far as i know, its not about pitch, its more to do with the inflection/softness than makes it "female".
Meaning anyone can do it if they practice ;)
I would be very interested in voice lessons too... i just sound like a camp guy from the westcountree :/
  1. danielle
  2. 10 months ago
Trachea shaves are possible but do nothing for voice, they are purely cosmetic. Vocal cord shortening is possible too but unfortunately very risky and the last thing I want is to end up mute.
  1. LadyLuckSkye
  2. 10 months ago
Also one more thing! I didn't know that your healthcare covered sex reassignment surgery! That is amazing! I'm kind of jealous lol. Yea I know how the healthcare is slow in UK and all that but full sex reassignment is by no means cheap in the US.
  1. member_left
  2. 10 months ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Sissy Blogs
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.