1. Thea
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. Wednesday, January 11 2017, 01:12 PM
I want to start growing my breasts, but I'm not sure where to start and was looking for advice.

I'm not looking to go big and I don't want to fully start on hormones. Just something to fill out my bras and give me some natural cleavage instead of taping up my chest.

I got some Estrolibrium from Amazon because one of the reviews was MtF. They said the pills gave did make their breasts grow and made their body hair finer. I took it for about a week and all it seemed to do was give me the runs. I've also looked into the Natureday treatment, I haven't ordered any yet.

Does anyone out there have any help or tips for me?

Thanks everyone!!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
member_left Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Do a web search on massage for natural breast enhancement. It did for me the thing you seem to be looking for. Although I don't doubt that there are a number of different factors that apply in this case but even small results are results and can have quite the impact on the big picture if you stay dedicated.
Comment
Thanks, I have looked in to these a bit, but I'll have to research more. They sound both fun and effective. Did you do the massage once or twice a day? And about for how long?
  1. Thea
  2. 10 months ago
twice, once in the morning and once before bed. What I did involved stimulating areas in the pecatoral region and in the armpit. It's hard to explain and I wouldn't want you to try it without actually seeing it. I recommend looking for videos because massage can be just as damaging to your body as it can be helpful if you do it wrong! The jist is stimulate the vessels in and around the breast which increases blood flow to those portions of the breast and with the increased bloodflow comes a larger supply of hormones that are delivered via the bloodstream. Of course, massage like that is designed for women and will work better for women but I didn't even do mine for a full month, I spent about a week and half and it shows. Not that i budded true breasts but it gave more shape to what was already there basically. Supposedly, for a women to use the massage techniques I was using, they said they have seen up to a whole cup size of increased size after a month. It all depends on the individual body in the long run though
  1. member_left
  2. 10 months ago
Thank you!! I've found a few videos and techniques to try. Are there any videos showing the technique you used specifically?
  1. Thea
  2. 10 months ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 1
Lola Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Best place to begin is here: http://www.breastnexus.com/

There is an entire section on breast enhancement for the male body...
Comment
Go nuts, girls! I did, and it's totally worth it.
  1. Lola
  2. 10 months ago
That's the breast site I've found yet. I'm terrible with jokes. But seriously, thank you, this was the kind of site I was looking for all along.
  1. Thea
  2. 10 months ago
Wow... a forum dedicatd to breasts... this seems so obvious that I should have found it but this is news to me and amazing news at that! lol very nice
  1. member_left
  2. 10 months ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 2
SomeLikeItHot Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
....thoughts?...
Attachments (1)
Comment
What's in it? lol if it's something to stimulate breast growt then it probably has natural hormones in it and if thats the case I have little doubt in my mind it's just a bunch of ground up plants lol. If this is synthetic, I could see it working but I don't think I would ever trust something that comes in a bottle labeled "breast boost" without knowing exactly whats in it
  1. member_left
  2. 10 months ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 3
Transtesticle Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
For me it's pueraria mirifica, fenugreek, saw palmetto ...all available from Swanson Vitamins on-line ...very economical. Also Noogleberry breast pump...good quality ...very reasonable ...durable, been using daily for two years with no problems. For me it took a year before I noticed development starting ...first the left breast now the right is catching up.I've spent hundreds many times over on systems and formulas that don't deliver, so, massage , vacuum , pueraria mirifica for it's phyto-estrogens, saw palmetto as a natural testosterone blocker and fenugreek because it's talked about a lot....couldn't hurt. Wish I'd started years ago ...hope you can use some of this. For me the results are worth all the time and effort and I hope you get the breasts you're looking for. (I play with mine all the time)
Attachments (1)
Comment
Great results!
  1. Lola
  2. 10 months ago
Thanks, this helps a lot. I think I'm going to start with the herbs, still unsure about the pump. It looks fun and economical, I worry about my nipple rings and the pull it has on those though. I'll see what the herbs do and go from there. Thanks luv!!
  1. Thea
  2. 10 months ago
Perhaps it's for the best,don't know about nipple rings but,Noggleberry customer assistance Lisa is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to...text-wise anyway. I'm sure she would have experience to answer any concerns. And it is fun ...and addictive. Take "before "pictures ...I lost mine when my phone committed suicide ..no backup. A good massage routine helps blood flow to your budding breasts . Nipple tenderness is a good sign it's working. One may grow faster than the other (left) that's normal. Good luck (.Y.) (.Y.) (.Y.)
  1. Transtesticle
  2. 10 months ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 4
SirHeart Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
well I asked a question a couple of postings up ~ and ~ NOW I HAVE AN ANSWER ~ FABULOUS ~~~

I am familiar with all the good items you mentioned above ~
HOWEVER ~ I have also been guided to a Swanson product which everybody swears by ~
known as Swanson Premium Raw Ovarian Glandular
Item: SW1302
Raw Ovarian Glandular Supplement
High quality bovine ovary supplement
Based on the concept that "like supports like"
250 mg 60 Caps
Caps Size: 1
$7.99
I would like Free Standard Shipping on orders over $50 with Easy Refill! Plus 10% off future orders!

Back to ME ~

SO ~ I have been told once the supplements grab hold ~
"THEY" (breasts) REALLY GROW ~ BUTT ~ IT (penis) really shrinks ~ and there is no bail out or reversal ~

Q ~ HAS ANYBODY HAD FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT ~~~
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 5
Stephenie Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Lactation Breast pump sweetie , I have used a double breast pump ELECTRIC motor pump for years wks really well & has enlarged my breast Alot PLUS it FEELS really good too ?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 6
Lola Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I bought a few bottles of Ovarian Glandular Extract and took most of one, but didn't notice much difference.
Of course that may be because I'm on high doses of pueraria mirifica in pill, powder and cream form.
Oh, and did I mention 4mg of estrogen daily as well?
Hard to know what is giving me the best result, but I sort of suspect the estrogen....
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 7
lisa2 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Pueraria mirifica worked well to get me started, but I have not followed up.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 8
Thea Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for all the suggestions so far! Here's what I've done so far.

I went to the local Walgreens and got some Saw Palmetto caps 450mg and Fenugreek caps 610mg. From Amazon I got some Pueraria Mirifica caps 150mg. I wasn't sure about the mgs per pill, these were just the only bottles they had. I took the SP and Fenugreek, one each in the morning and night, for a week waiting fir the PM to get here. Since then I've been taking one of each PM, SP, and Fenugreek morning and night for about ten days now.

I haven't noticed any growth, but I haven't been very good about the massage part either. My nips have been super sensitive though. I think that is a combo of the pills and getting my nips pierced about a week before I started any pills. We'll see how it goes from here.

Leave me any comments if you think I should be adjusting my dosages.
Comment
PM dosage needs to be much higher 450 - 500 mg/day for a week, then double that.
  1. lisa2
  2. 9 months ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 9
Catou51 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
many goods ideas in comments but remember that breast tissus is fat for the most part of them this fat under your skin can be move away by compression (nassage or tight full lenght bras) most of the transforming artist use tape to push all the skin and muscle from their side to their chest.There's also half bra to hold your tissus in place On long term it finally stay in front but on long long term.
I already use Purifica Mirifica cream you can find on ebay it does a good jobas you can see it in my pic. But without hormone nothing is permanent
It seem that the most efficient temporary way is nylon sock fill with rice in your bra
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 10
danielle Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Ive had some results with http://purafem.com its herbal (puraria m.) their pills and lotions are certainly poofing them up a bit :)

PS I have some result pics in my 2016 album and also one in my 2015 album before i started taking it. Those are after about 4 months doing it.
Comment
Absolutely would be interested to see how it goes :)
I started feeling it after about 2 months, but i guess it was noticeable in the mirror after about 3 months.
PM me we can compare boobynotes :D
  1. danielle
  2. 9 months ago
Danielle, i'm trying Bioeva prooduct for two month and i will talk about the result at the end
  1. Catou51
  2. 9 months ago
I'm using the PM and rubbing Volufiline cream daily. I also pump. I've been doing this for a couple of months, occasionally I see buds, occasionally they are sensitive to play. I fashioned my own pumps which work well, but occasionally I get carried away and end up with circular bruises around my nipples. I treat the bruising with a little DMSO and Arnica cream.
  1. Rvrctyrose
  2. 9 months ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 11
prairieFreak13 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Love this thread a lot of great into here gurls! another good site is blandofmilkandhoney an adult breastfeeding site. Within it is a thread for male lacatation which is quite good. kisses~Bri
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask the Girlie Girls!
  3. # 12
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.