Featured Posts

Hi Girls n Guys The server bill is due again tomorrow (4th June 2018) and once again we are nearly $100.00 USD short of the payment Thanks to everyone who has donated so far. Please help!!! Just one dollar from every active member would solve...
You don't want to be in this humiliating situation and finally be dismissed don't you? Well, I would like to give you some advices to help you have a Master/Mistress, but also keep him/her and care about yourself. These advices are based on my o...
Senior Sissy Social Boarder
hi all, i'm new here and just wanted to say hello. i'm from Ohio and I pretty much am a closeted cross dresser, I haven't dressed in a while but i so love too! Anyone have recommendations on good groups to join here? you can also email me as I may no...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I want to get some crossdressing stuff but I have a small budget to work with....I have looked at some of the popular ones and can't afford some of the stuff...I am talking like $50 every so often. I looked at wish.com but never ordered anything cuz ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
I am new here and just wanted to say hi. I’m pretty shy, so this whole social thing is a big step. Especially since I’m trying to open myself up to the sissy lifestyle. I’m looking forward to meeting and talking with other like minded people....
Hello all, I'm Jodie Delight. I'm an Author of Adult Baby, Sissy Baby & Infantilism eBooks on Amazon. I'm in search for my Daddy Dom. I'm based in England, so Daddy would have to be in England. I'm a newbie Sissy and a Virgin. That as...
Hi Lauren, is there any way you can add a following -only- filter to the main feed? The problem is some people that we want to take a special interest in are almost impossible to catch up with. With the "friends and following" option...
danielle Moderator
Sissy Matron (Total Sissy Expert!)
Hi new girl Tammy here from Kent in the UK. I wanted to introduce myself. I am in early thirties and been dressing for a year. Had a couple of experiences but not what I was hoping for. I am looking to chat to Mistresses/Masters and other girls and h...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi sissy girls, a couple of years I started sewing my own sissy clothes - mainly dresses, skirts, blouses and petticoats - and wonder if there are any other girls who do the same? I really would like to share ideas on outfits and handy hints. s...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hiiii So as the title says I'm a new sissy (24y.o) but have been into sissification as a fetish since I was 14. I'm finally deciding to take the first steps down the road to full time sissification Seeking fellow sissies to me or hypnotists th...
Hi new girl Tammy here from Kent in the UK. I wanted to introduce myself. I am in early thirties and been dressing for a year. Had a couple of experiences but not what I was hoping for. I am looking to chat to Mistresses/Masters and other girls and h...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi, My name's Kitty! I'm a shy and inexperienced sissy who wants to learn to be feminine and submissive. I'm curious and open to try lots of new things! If you'd like to talk, just let me know! I'd like to keep things online to start with, but I'm ha...
hi all just spending the morning walking round with nothing on and a pair of gorgeous high heels. Just wanted to say how amazing they make me feel and the immediate feminizing effect they have on my body, making my butt stick out, and my thighs an...
Junior Sissy Social Boarder
Hi girls..... was just wondering what brand and type of stockings do you all love... i am a compulsive shopper sometimes and am now in possession of at Least 50 pairs of stockings of different types, colors, styles.. etc... and these are the ones i ...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi all! I'm Emily. Ive been a closeted cross dresser / sissy for as long as I can remember. I can't seem to find a master/mistress who will take me under their wing and guide me through the wonder world of being a sissy. Anyway, just wanted to say h...
Hello, My name is Celine or Lorelai, I live in Nantes, France. I'm a t-girl and why not a sissy. I choose to create an account on this site because I'm still hesitating in becoming a real sissy but I'm okay to include some sissy rules in my lif...
I have put up a forum before and no succes. So I try again. Im a 19 year old sissy. I am young but also certain about my future. I would like to be a sissy maid, slave or slut. I can agree on any term so long there is use for me anal. Ps Sent me ...
Beware of fakes please!! I posted an example from this website. It's very easy to expose them with a google search. That person that wrote me a message is impersonating an instagram star. https://www.sissysocial.net/social/profile/58005-queendimp...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hiya! I'm Ayisha. Ive been a closeted crossdresser / sissy for as long as I can remember. I can't say for sure whether I'm trans but What I do know is I've always imagined myself on the receiving end, and have a fascination with feminizing myself I'...
New Sissy Social Boarder
Hi! My name is Sophie, I'm a 26 year old sissy. For most of my life I've been fighting or hiding my nature, but this time I decided to just let it out and have fun. I hope to make a lot of friends here! Kisses...
Hello, i am a 27 years old dom living in egypt, i love sissies / crossdressers and have a huge legs and feet fetish. Living in egypt or passing through, kikme on: leuven69...
Hello there i am a mistress here seeking for my devoted and loyal sissy slave..pm me if you are interested...

There are no discussions available here currently